Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ancient Dragons and Black Kaleidiscope Important Info

So I would post this in Wise One's thread but since it could so easily get buried really fast im making a thread. In Regards to the big question of do we just need the materials to craft the armor? Can we craft the + version of the armor at any time, say 2 months after the 4th dragon has appeared?

Answer: You have to craft the + version of all armors within 1 week after EACH boss was active. So you will have to craft the + version of this ancient dragon armor by Wednesday July 17th, to be safe though go for Tuesday July 16th.

I hope this will help a lot of you so you don't get jipped out of the armor cause you didn't craft it in time.
    Last edited by Aradan; 07-08-2013 at 02:09 PM.

That sounds easy. They have to make the bosses harder then.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

What about the Cape? do u need to craft the armor or can u just get it by getting in the top 25 for all 4 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    What about the Cape? do u need to craft the armor or can u just get it by getting in the top 25 for all 4 bosses.
    On the banner it says craft all 4 to receive the cape. But a confirmation from the wise one would also be welcomed.

Is this info confirmed? The 1 week after?

Quote Originally Posted by IronymanX View Post
    Is this info confirmed? The 1 week after?
    Yes, it is.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Thanks for posting this. It was confirmed through multiple people with PM in to wisey. It should be clarified in a new banner in the future.

Just to see if I understand correctly, you need to have the plus version done by the time the next boss starts up. So for example you need to have the plus version for this boss crafted by July 10th, and does that inculde it being finished crafting or being in the crafted screen by then?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Just to see if I understand correctly, you need to have the plus version done by the time the next boss starts up. So for example you need to have the plus version for this boss crafted by July 10th, and does that inculde it being finished crafting or being in the crafted screen by then?
    You have two weeks to get the + version.

So you need to have the + version of this week boss armor crafted before the next week's boss event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    You have two weeks to get the + version.

So you need to have the + version of this week boss armor crafted before the next week's boss event ends.
    Ah ok thank you was a bit confused.

Bump

This is not getting enough attention.

B
    u
    m
    p

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

I don't believe this.
    I would like to see solid proof, either a post from Wise One himself, or a screenshot of whoever got that answer in a PM.

Seems like a LOT of work and effort is required to get the blackkal+. I suppose they weren't going to hand them out that easily but the increase of difficulty in bosses has made getting to the elusive level 43 much much harder for those without legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by vubby View Post
    Seems like a LOT of work and effort is required to get the blackkal+. I suppose they weren't going to hand them out that easily but the increase of difficulty in bosses has made getting to the elusive level 43 much much harder for those without legendaries.
    Well, for some, getting the armors isn't the hard part, but farming enough mats or buying enough chests with armors to level the armors to 35, then crafting another armor... 4 times, will be a daunting enough task. The casual player will have to invest a lot more time to accomplish the task. Killing bosses is easy. First day you blow through 15 or so levels, and from there on you can time it between every couple hours to kill a boss and be good to go. Now you have to enhance all the armors and the prize armors you get at certain tiers are well under what it takes to get to 35.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off