Join Top 10 Gunners

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Join Top 10 Gunners

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool Join Top 10 Gunners

We came, we saw, and we conquered in Poland. The Gunners set a goal many wars back to become a top 10 club and we patiently built up for it and waited until the time was right to seize the oppurtunity. We did just that in Poland finishing #4. Now that we have arrived we don't plan on leaving.

We have a great group of people from all over the world and coming from all different backgrounds who have great team chemistry and team pride. Just look us up on FVF and take a look at our in game names, that says it all and this is by no means a requirement but members new and old are overcome with team pride.

We are a strong team who has gotten even stronger since Poland. The thing that seperates us from other top 10 clubs is we are approaching our prime so everyone is eager and hungry and willing.

If you are interested in joining The Gunners send me a PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you are in a top 25 squad or above and your contributions are being taken for granted let's have a talk.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    are you tired of scoring the most points on your team every battle?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    .._,^==¬¬¬¬,,____/|_
    )_,.--'''[ µ"\_\****”””””””””

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Attention all you WD horses in top 25 and below factions: join us and spend less to get more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    join us soon and you can also get top 10 prizes in current FVF tournament

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump for one great group of players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As a new member, I couldn't be happier with my choice to join this faction. I always thought by joining a top 10 faction that there would be tons of rules, mandatory donations and the requirement to spend thousands of dollars. Not so with the Gunners. They are highly organized and allow you to be yourself and contribute in your way. Of course you need to be a strong player, that is obvious and be able to score a minimum amount of WD points....which, if you are like me, I was carrying my faction and doing all the work already but not enjoying the benefits of my hard work.

Now I am with a group of my peers. We communicate in another format and have fun all month long...not just during WD Events. Everyone puts in their fair share of work, while having a great time !!!! GIVE IT A TRY and PM the first post....you won't regret it !!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still looking for reinforcements in Australia. Hurry before it's too late.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We just added another great recruit, keep those applications coming in.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are opening up one last spot. Come experience an easy cruise to top 10 with us in Australia.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump For the Best Faction Hands Down