• Used to be a fun place

2 10.53%
  • I miss the old forums

9 47.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boo WHoooo?

Post Count

Boo WHoooo?

man. i havent been on these forums in a couple of weeks (you were right bigman lol...6/20) because of all the whiny bull S. lol.

i figured I would give it some time and then come back to check in on things....maybe rejoin a once plentiful and knowledgeable forum......to my dismay....I was so horribly and sadly wrong.

maybe one day things will be fun again...until then....??? i dont even know.

at least tone the whiny bull S down a little. It is quite annoying and has driven so many good players away from these things.

In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in twelve years, we'll be voting for plants.
    Lewis Black
    Last edited by vNastIER; 07-05-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Post Count
    I just spoke with u 2 weeks ago ... Hmmm

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    I just spoke with u 2 weeks ago ... Hmmm
    it has only been two weeks... lol damn. seems like forever ago...i guess I will correct myself lol.

BTW....you ever get the patch for Tanks for Droid Razr HD. would love to continue testing (if I could)

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    You've been here since April, lol. How do a think I feel after being here since Jan '12 and then leaving for seven months?! I see your point, but it really has been this way from the beginning-trust me. Casualty rates, invisible boosts, crappy rival lists, glitches, and hackers have been with us since near day one, along with the threads and complaints. A lot of the change is in ourselves and how we percieve the present and past.

The one thing that could possibly make the environment here better is GREE developing a respect for it's players. It's simply toxic right now. In the past GREE had a lot of defenders and examples of good deeds, including myself, now.....it just seems like a highlight reel of screwups and customer complaints. I left after the forum boycott last November, there hasn't been much change since...
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    You've been here since April, lol. How do a think I feel after being here since Jan '12 and then leaving for seven months?! I see your point, but it really has been this way from the beginning-trust me. Casualty rates, invisible boosts, crappy rival lists, glitches, and hackers have been with us since near day one, along with the threads and complaints. A lot of the change is in ourselves and how we percieve the present and past.

The one thing that could possibly make the environment here better is GREE developing a respect for it's players. It's simply toxic right now. In the past GREE had a lot of defenders and examples of good deeds, including myself, now.....it just seems like a highlight reel of screwups and customer complaints. I left after the forum boycott last November, there hasn't been much change since...
    vNastIER has been around since then....but I may remind many...this is my 3rd account name due to forum BANS lol. I have been on these forums for about 2 years now. almost since the beginning..even tho I dont know exactly when it began.
    Last edited by vNastIER; 07-05-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vNastIER View Post
    it has only been two weeks... lol damn. seems like forever ago...i guess I will correct myself lol.

BTW....you ever get the patch for Tanks for Droid Razr HD. would love to continue testing (if I could)
    Contact me via email please . Or pm me on here ,

Post Count

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    I vote for all three! Use to be a great place to visit and learn tips and tricks and gather great advice! It's becoming an absolute joke with all the negativity written. I do visit to get my comic relief throughout the day! Sorry Gree can't change the game around to everyone's needs, and wants! Shame.....Fight on with what you've made your base out be or close app and delete. Continue the good fight warriors!
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant307 View Post
    I vote for all three! Use to be a great place to visit and learn tips and tricks and gather great advice! It's becoming an absolute joke with all the negativity written. I do visit to get my comic relief throughout the day! Sorry Gree can't change the game around to everyone's needs, and wants! Shame.....Fight on with what you've made your base out be or close app and delete. Continue the good fight warriors!
    best advice ever right there people.
    it is easier to delete the app than to complain about things not going right. Gree is a business and they are doing an excellent job financially lol. The only way to get their attention is to STOP playing....but no....you all continue to complain and then go open the app and play and spend money haa. I used to ***** about things left and right...that is why I have been banned a few times. I used to Bash Gree all day long. I gave up that fight and learned to enjoy the game the way it is. Has brought me many a good friend.

Thanks for your time

Banned
    Post Count
    You're just like all the other people for the first option, OP. You're whining about the negativity of the forum.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This used to be the go to place for timely information on glitches, events, awards and even....strategy. Now it seems its just a place to vent about this or that inevitably already covered issue or some ridiculous suggestion. I even enjoyed the ridiculousness when it had a bit of wit weaved into the post.....now, I just feel like I'm perusing Facebook.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    This used to be the go to place for timely information on glitches, events, awards and even....strategy. Now it seems its just a place to vent about this or that inevitably already covered issue or some ridiculous suggestion. I even enjoyed the ridiculousness when it had a bit of wit weaved into the post.....now, I just feel like I'm perusing Facebook.
    Ya the days of PJ and his henchmen...telling us stories as we sat eagerly around the campfire with smores in hand. The bold and incorrigible we used to be.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by No Name Specified View Post
    You're just like all the other people for the first option, OP. You're whining about the negativity of the forum.
    im not gonna hide behind some keys on my board...you are partially correct good sir. The fact that I wrote this thread is not in fact plausible evidence of being a little whiny biatch lol. I am just bored and want to get people away from the "my stats are F'd, and the "why can I delete my henchmen"'s of the Forums. Maybe bring some light to this dark dark situation brewing around us all.

What does a fish know of the water in which he swims?
    Albert Einstein

“You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.”
    Ralph Marston

Banned
    Post Count
    I know! Let's take all the bad threads and put them somewhere else!

Banned
    Post Count
    Can I vote 2 times bunch of whiny F s and forum used to be fun place