Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    is anyone getting that star trek one? wehre u have to play it? i keep trying to complete it but it js stops working n i dont get and gems for it lol
    Try flipping your phone. I couldn't drag the cards until I did that.

Well with the new update, I'm rarely getting the video ads now.

Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Well with the new update, I'm rarely getting the video ads now.

Nice job.
    Don't think it really has anything to do with "updates" or people posting on here. Sure, the timing may seem bad, but everyone seems to go through highs and lows with video offers. Most people on here talk about droughts and then hit a big streak once every couple weeks. Hardly ever hear about people getting a bunch every day.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

They should have a count down timer and energy for video ads just like they have for everything else...make it to where youre allotted 20 a day or something and throughout the day you get energy for it ...one an hour or so

Am I the only one getting video offers through ''offers'' now? They really are sniping the forums to end these good things or to try to get more money of our (permanent change) suggestions xD I agree the unlimited thing should have been patched though but the offers are very minor now.

Next time lets use code language to communicate guys << >>

Edit: JUST got one after a week lol. Of course it crashed....so yay
    Last edited by Bryanv2; 07-15-2013 at 04:39 PM.

haven't gotten one since last Tuesday

I don't know exactly how Gree's ad system works, but a lot of times advertisers or ad brokers buy a given number of impressions. Perhaps contractually, that number resets at the beginning of the month, which is roughly when we (in the US at least) were going gangbusters on the free gems. Maybe we burned though the allocation and now they're trickling until the next buy kicks in.

That's a whole lot of maybes with very little research on my end, so grains of salt people...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Am I the only one getting video offers through ''offers'' now? They really are sniping the forums to end these good things or to try to get more money of our (permanent change) suggestions xD I agree the unlimited thing should have been patched though but the offers are very minor now.

Next time lets use code language to communicate guys << >>

Edit: JUST got one after a week lol. Of course it crashed....so yay
    I see the videos through "offers" but I have yet to manage to get a single gem because the vides and other offers always crash my iPod touch. One time I got partway through the Taco Bell survey (I've never eaten there in my life), then the app crashed.

Hey nonny no.

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    haven't gotten one since last Tuesday
    I've gotten 1 since the last update which was...Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just got 1 Bingo Bash video on Android, but no more.
    I've made it a habit to always poke the video offers at least 5 times; this one appeared on the 3rd poke (so 2 "no offfers" before it) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I got like 10 offers today after not getting a single one since Friday.

Had a streak of vids got up to 180 gems the other day and today I got 40 just by watching vids sometimes buy some when the offers give the discounts

Guess how?

Maybe that is what you call Magic when you missed something and you could not explain what was happen. Any way magic is one way of relieving you from stress.

Got about 40 ads today, although I kept getting the 'no more ads' msg inbetween. Don't think it will give me any more for today.

started poking the 'no video offers" button with much success. Thanks forum! best tip since I learned that you can use one knight on the epic boss!

I think i might just poke this button for the rest of time. I just got a video - my 7th or so after like 29 pokes. I had been getting less than 3 per day, on average. anyway - off poking video offers button. probably going to miss the next boss, DM;HG
    Last edited by overcire; 07-16-2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: so many more gems
    Android player