Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Pfffff this is f*cking unfair i get 1 offer every 1-2 months. This offer system is bull****
    Hi, country-neighbour! I got I think 2 video offers when I started the game 2 1/2 weeks ago. This batch is the first video offers I've had since then... So I'm binging on them now, since I might hit a multi-week dry spell again after this...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I used to think I only got 1 video offer a month/week w/e also. But there is sometimes a little system to it. Keep checking daily, and if it says ''no video offers available'' try clicking on it again and there are times when there suddenly is a new video despite it saying there wasn't one. Also something when you actually get a gem but eh

Im also from the Netherlands and I got about 20-23 gems in the past week and a half I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    I used to think I only got 1 video offer a month/week w/e also. But there is sometimes a little system to it. Keep checking daily, and if it says ''no video offers available'' try clicking on it again and there are times when there suddenly is a new video despite it saying there wasn't one. Also something when you actually get a gem but eh
    Im also from the Netherlands and I got about 20-23 gems in the past week and a half I think.
    I'm on Android, so if you're on iOS, that would be a point of difference.
    Whenever I check for video offers and it does the "no" pop-up, I also try again 3-4 times to make absolutely sure one isn't hiding in there.
    It seems it has dried up for me, but at 40-45 gems, that was an extra L3 Training Field.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The first time I did video offers I got 11 Gems in a row, then every day after that up until today, I was only getting about 2-4 gems PER DAY, as i'm typing this post, I've been watching video offers for the last 40 minutes non stop, so lucky! I'll edit in how many gems I get later.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-11-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    The first time I did video offers I got 11 Gems in a row, then every day after that up until today, I was only getting about 2-4 gems PER DAY, as i'm typing this I'm currently been watching video offers for the last 40 minutes so lucky! I think I just got 25 gems and counting, I'm going to see how deep this jackpot is though.
    I'm in the middle of the same kind of streak as we speak. I usually will get them every 1-2 weeks where I can get anywhere form 40-150ish. Too bad I can then blow through 2 hours of gem farming in about 3 seconds.

Edit: Currently seeing Magic Piano/Celtic Tribes/Hidden Secrets ads in that rotation with a few Scout adds thrown in every so often.

Edit 2: Streak ended. 107 gems. Phone is slowly loading the "You've earned 1 gem for completing the offer screen". Offers continued a few more times with one more 16 offer streak. Whee!
    Last edited by busteroaf; 07-11-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I got a phone call lol XD After that I got less offers until it said no more available. I got 62 gems though, don't know on what to spend them on...
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-11-2013 at 11:45 AM.

I had the same, I must have gotten around 100 gems until they just stopped appearing. I could keep watching more videos but no more gems would appear!

I got bored waiting on my knights to heal so I decided to try the gem offers again, initially I got like 4 Not Available at the moment messages, then finally I got another streak which I'm still on, I'm at 40 gems right now, I guess it really does pay to be persistent. 2nd Streak just ended. So in the end I got 137 gems, I then go to spend them on 5 Chests and my last one was the KALEIDOSCOPIC STARMENTAL PLUS!!!! So happy XD
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-11-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    I tried this today, and it worked. However, it worked a bit too good, and I could watch the same 15sec video for around 30 times (and so I gained 30 gems from this). Too bad this is fixed now.. and I don't have any offers anymore..
    Robin ~ Level 120+ ~
    IOS player

Please ONLY add me if you're level 90+, or PM me:

XBC-FMY-MCV

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Crusher View Post
    I tried this today, and it worked. However, it worked a bit too good, and I could watch the same 15sec video for around 30 times (and so I gained 30 gems from this). Too bad this is fixed now.. and I don't have any offers anymore..
    I don't think there is any real way they "fix" the offers. I doubt they troll the forums looking for when people are posting about gem offers. There seems to be just as much pattern as there is randomness to them. The last time I had a streak it was 2 videos on repeat for about 3 hours... I just got tired of clicking. This time it was 3 on repeat, with a 4th thrown in every so often. It stopped for about 10 minutes, I tried again, got maybe 10 more, with the same 3 repeating. After that, it stopped again, then started up 5 minutes later with only 1 video on repeat I think about 16 times, then it quit. Doesn't seem like they "fix" anything with it. As far as I'm aware, no one has figured out the pattern or rhyme or reason to how some people get streaks while others get nothing for weeks.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Is there a way to access the free offers FROM a pc/mac?

To those who got hundreds of gems... F*ck off xD so unfair
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Crusher View Post
    Yea. That was the ''theres a trick with gems too'' thing for me. I usually just press Video offer again, wait till +1 gem pops up and I can then click again. Ive unfortunately never gotten more than 5-6 simply cause the itouch crashes

In looking at what happened the last time this thread popped up, I have been getting nothing for the past few weeks...
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

is anyone getting that star trek one? wehre u have to play it? i keep trying to complete it but it js stops working n i dont get and gems for it lol