Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    So I spent 20 gems that I got from video offers, which I got 3 in a row today. I got one chest and got Eurus's Nemesis armor. Talk about making me debate buying gems. But I got it on my phone and not my tab. Two different accounts. That is the other odd thing, I can get videos on my phone, but when I go to my tab, I don't get any videos.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Video offers only
    Last edited by mich3l; 07-08-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Free videos (rarely)

Download apps hardly works.

So silver chest and daily rewards.

Somtimes quest put them out
    IGN:Charlie
    Level:100+
    My Friend Code is XBC-PPV-WFP

Is it just me or you can watch unlimited videos? Getting so much gems that way..

Quote Originally Posted by mich3l View Post
    Is it just me or you can watch unlimited videos? Getting so much gems that way..
    They die down pretty quickly. I watched over 30 on my first day. Now I'm lucky if I get 2 a day.

I have been watching a lot for the last few days, everytime I sit and watch a TV Show I watch AD's. Still working ..

Don't squander the gems. You'll regret it when you stop getting loads of videos . I know I regret the 40 gems I spent on DPC on my first and second days.

I am saving gems now. I also noticed when I have no videos that sometimes under the offers you can watch a video for one gem. So I get those when I can.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Hmm, I'm now getting from "free gems" a 9 gem offer if I install an app "mobile radar" from a location that's not the google play store...
    Anybody else gotten that offer? I'm not wanting to play Russian Roulette for 9 gems...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

LOL, after not getting any new video offers since the day I started, I now get Bingo Bash kind of stuck in a loop... (up to something like 10 gems for 10 times the same video now...) Oh well, who needs sleep when you can collect free gems!
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    LOL, after not getting any new video offers since the day I started, I now get Bingo Bash kind of stuck in a loop... (up to something like 10 gems for 10 times the same video now...) Oh well, who needs sleep when you can collect free gems!
    I also got a boatload of videos today. 70+ gems and still counting .

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Pfffff this is f*cking unfair i get 1 offer every 1-2 months. This offer system is bull****
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Sometimes you just gotta be persistent in clicking the "Video Offers" button. Today I got 36 gems and I live outside the US (Australia).
    Knight: vubby
    Level: 100+
    Friend Code: XBC-NCF-VBF

Looking for 90+ friends to do boss with!

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Me too. I got 192

Guys, please try to remember what happened last time this was posted about in the forums
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...highlight=Gems

IGN: Zodog
    Code: XBB MQY BGG
    Guild: The Untouchables