Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

How do you get your gems

As the title mentioned, how do you get your gems? I do the video offers when I get them. I'm hesitant to do the surveys. I'm also don't really want to purchase gems but the 20% is tempting. But then I read the threads about the dpc not giving good loot. I'm just curious to see what everyone else does.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

well i get them from quests and silver chests since we, Belgian players get 1 offer (with luck!) per month... I won't buy gems as long as they don't change the loot of the chests. And thats it...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

I get mine from free offers. Do the videos and the app downloads(though several don't work for me). I've managed to get 280 gems in under 3 weeks .

I've done some of the surveys as well, however most are very long and you need to contact support to actually get the gems. Bit of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidand View Post
    I've done some of the surveys as well, however most are very long and you need to contact support to actually get the gems. Bit of a pain.
    At least you get offers... I get 1 every month or 2 with a bit of luck...
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    At least you get offers... I get 1 every month or 2 with a bit of luck...
    Yes i get a few offers, I read other people get a lot of videos every day, I am lucky if i see 2 per day of those.

Silver and gold keys, arena, epic boss rewards, sometimes daily gifts, arena intro quest, offers, theres never any video for me but once in a while i get " install this app" offers

I get hardly any gems from free offers, so tournaments, quests and silver chests are about my only source of gems.

What's the best way to invest this scarce resource?
    - level my Training Fields to level 3?
    - keep 'm to use at a later date to prevent stranding just before level 43 of the epic boss?
    - something else?

(don't even have the "Gemspender" 10 gem achievent yet since I'm unsure how to invest them wisely. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Get gems from watching videos and installing apps if you want them the free way. Otherwise, wait until they have a 20% discount. Surveys take wayyyyy too long; sometimes you dont even get the credit unless you submit a complaint to gree.

free vids

arena

quests

epic bosses

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

I typed in a long string of numbers and got a whole bunch of gems! I would tell you the 16 digit secret code but I think that I might financially suffer.
    Android player

Well here I never had seen a single offer. So its just the random chest here or event rewards.

The videos come and go. Sometimes, I'll go several days with no videos, other days, I'll get like 10 in a row.

In game events, free video offers, sometimes the surveys, but very rarely, and download certain apps for 5-8 gems a piece.