Page 16 of 24 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    I'll be a bit more clear, you level the first one you either craft from the level 15 boss materials, and you level it by enhancing it to 35

at this point, you now have the option in your crafting screen to make one, but you won't have one, the level 35 armor you enhanced will always be normal version, with no + on it

you will have to beat the boss to 43 or somehow place in the top 25 of damage dealt (less competition on Android, if you are in this position to possibly make the top 25, do NOT craft the armor before receiving your prize of a level 5 or higher normal version of the boss; wait to level THAT one to 35 at the end of that event)

I hope this was more clear

Quote Originally Posted by C04dy View Post
    I was told it does, guy they are full of *hit.. If I was to summon dragons will I start from them at level 1 because no way can i get 43 wins lol
    Yeah well next time read the sticky posts instead of re-asking the same question over and over again... And i don't mean this offensively.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Seems like some people are confused on how to qualify for the limited cape and the Blk Kald+ armor
    From wat I've read and seen for myself u need the following

Cape: 4 dragon armors, 1 of each dragon boss KEPT in your inventory until the end of the event

Blk Kald+ armor: 4 dragon+ armors, 1 of each dragon boss KEPT in your inventory until the end of the event

Total: 8armors- 4 normal & 4 +versions

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Lord View Post
    Seems like some people are confused on how to qualify for the limited cape and the Blk Kald+ armor
    From wat I've read and seen for myself u need the following

Cape: 4 dragon armors, 1 of each dragon boss KEPT in your inventory until the end of the event

Blk Kald+ armor: 4 dragon+ armors, 1 of each dragon boss KEPT in your inventory until the end of the event

Total: 8armors- 4 normal & 4 +versions
    Actually, by having the 4 +versions only, you're eligible for both the cape and bkal+.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Actually, by having the 4 +versions only, you're eligible for both the cape and bkal+.
    You sure cause that's what I read wasn't sure about it. Couple people told me you need all 8 in your inventory to get the rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Lord View Post
    You sure cause that's what I read wasn't sure about it. Couple people told me you need all 8 in your inventory to get the rewards
    That's what the wise one said in his post anyways. I'd keep all 8 though.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    That's what the wise one said in his post anyways. I'd keep all 8 though.
    Ya ill just stay on the safe side and keep all 8

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post

Having the + Version will qualify you for both rewards
    What Wise is saying here, is that all we need are the 4 + armors to quality for both the cape and bkal+. If u wanna be safe then keep all 8.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    What Wise is saying here, is that all we need are the 4 + armors to quality for both the cape and bkal+. If u wanna be safe then keep all 8.
    Ya ima keep all 8 ill use the normal versions for fusions after the event, but do u know any 2star fusions to help my enhance armors quicker?

To enchanche boreas and eurus, fuse basic magic and basic air, will give 50 ep for sure.

Read the very first post in this thread. I don't understand where the perceived ambiguity is stemming from regarding the event's rewards...
    Level 180+

Interested in adding new friends who are high level with strong armors. Also accepting applications to join The Rainbow Rug, a member of the Rainbow Coalition.

IGN: Lee
    XBB-QYQ-WXY

Meaning the first armor set will have to be complete by the end of the grace period after the fourth dragon to qualify.

What does that meant??

Quote Originally Posted by musizian View Post
    Meaning the first armor set will have to be complete by the end of the grace period after the fourth dragon to qualify.

What does that meant??
    It means you don't have to complete the first armor set until the end of 5th week (the week after the last dragon), but ALL sets must be complete by the end of the 5th week for the prizes.

So you could earn the 4th set of materials and start all 4 crafting simultaneously (if you have 4 armorsmiths), and earn the capes, as long as they finish by the end of week 5.

If you want the +versions to get the BK+, the minimum time to craft basics and level up a regular version to level 35 is 6 hours, if you have 4 armorsmiths and craft constantly. That would cost (very roughly) around 260k in crafting materials and levelling costs, not counting the original 200k to craft the armor in the first place. I don't see myself doing 6 hours of non-stop crafting per armor, so I've pretty much given up on the BK+.

I can see people selling a training field or two and quickly putting up an extra armorsmith to get that crafting done, if they have cash in hand, then selling the armorsmiths and going back to their preferred setup once they have the BK+.

The BK+ can be in DPCs as well, its just very rare, right ?

Correct. Before this event, that was the only place to get it.