Page 2 of 2 First 12

I'm usually paired with people 60 ranks behind me. I wish it was more because I'm pretty weak for my rank, so I lose a lot .

What is the legendary armour given out for top spot this round? Is it ever the + version?

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    What is the legendary armour given out for top spot this round? Is it ever the + version?
    No +versions so far for any arena rewards since I've started playing.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Even if you get people that are in between +/- 50 of your rank, it doesn't count. The rank display in the arena is just not updated perfectly in real time (at least for me) - the last victory for example is never reflected in my rank, only if I manually check the leaderbord the rank updates.

I guess the same is true for all your opponents showing, so this makes it even more difficult to find someone, because its basically luck if they are still within 50 ranks when you start the match.

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    I believe that is Mountain Vine. At least thats what Sir. told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnagarr View Post
    Even if you get people that are in between +/- 50 of your rank, it doesn't count. The rank display in the arena is just not updated perfectly in real time (at least for me) - the last victory for example is never reflected in my rank, only if I manually check the leaderbord the rank updates.

I guess the same is true for all your opponents showing, so this makes it even more difficult to find someone, because its basically luck if they are still within 50 ranks when you start the match.
    If you start getting opponents within your rank to "manually refresh" you can just kill the app and go back in. I remember Beth saying that looking at the leaderboard ranking also refreshes your list but it doesnt work for me :/
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Yeah, I've refreshed my opponent list many times, and still can't get someone in my rank. I only need one more and its really frustrating to be close, yet so far.

Will I still get the new tourney quest if I don't finish this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Epon View Post
    Will I still get the new tourney quest if I don't finish this one?
    Yes you will. I once didn't finish the current tourny quest and was given the new one. If I remember right, though, I did lose the old tourny quest when the game restarted after the update.

Yeah, can confirm that. If the new tourney starts, you will loose your old quest but get the new one. At least that's how it was for me in the past as well.

Hopefully the new tourney quest is something I can actually have some control over. Just annoying when I have no ability to do the quest because of the program, not because I just couldn't get wins or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    I believe that is Mountain Vine. At least thats what Sir. told me.

If you start getting opponents within your rank to "manually refresh" you can just kill the app and go back in. I remember Beth saying that looking at the leaderboard ranking also refreshes your list but it doesnt work for me :/
    I find my opponent list refreshes every 5-10 minutes, so if I'm on a doubledown run and can't find someone I'm confident I can beat I just wait a bit.

I found that third quest really annoying too, it took 3 days to score my first recognised kill. After that I got lucky and knocked off the other four quickly.

Ok, I just beat my 5th opponent within 50 and didn't get credit for the quest. I know we were within 50 the whole time because I had my daughter's ipad right beside me and I double checked ranks before and after the fight.

Submitting a ticket.

im sure this has been asked...but im in the upper 500s for ranking. and once in a blue moon i run into a guy who was basic water armor. like the COMMON one u make with 300 gold. i dont get how some of these guys r ranked this high. do they simply get that high and switch to lower armor for wahtever reason?? and yes they are also ranked in the upper 500s.

is it hacks? wondering how these weaker guys r in the upper leaderboards

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    im sure this has been asked...but im in the upper 500s for ranking. and once in a blue moon i run into a guy who was basic water armor. like the COMMON one u make with 300 gold. i dont get how some of these guys r ranked this high. do they simply get that high and switch to lower armor for wahtever reason?? and yes they are also ranked in the upper 500s.

is it hacks? wondering how these weaker guys r in the upper leaderboards
    Some players switch to weak armor in the hopes of getting Revenge fights that they can easily win. It may also be a hack or a bug.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition