Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Tournament Arena] Ancient Origins - July 4th - July 11th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the leaderboards! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

arena is a joke at the moment... I know i can't get further than rank 5000 and the rewards s*ck so i don't even bother with arena anymore. Yeah just to finish quests... Thats it
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    arena is a joke at the moment... I know i can't get further than rank 5000 and the rewards s*ck so i don't even bother with arena anymore. Yeah just to finish quests... Thats it
    The rewards are already better ALOT compare to last time.
    Bronze are quite easy to get if u play regularly, without spending gems, and u can get rewards like 20gems each week with fusion stones.

Yeah, tournament rewards are much better than the damage leaderboard rewards for the epic boss.
    Unless your ranked top 25 in the epic boss tournament, the rewards are completely pointless...

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    The rewards are already better ALOT compare to last time.
    Bronze are quite easy to get if u play regularly, without spending gems, and u can get rewards like 20gems each week with fusion stones.
    Yes, Bronze is not out of reach if you are 8x onwards. It can be done but depending on your armor setup it might take a lot of slogging. It gets tiring trying to keep up after a while.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

yep even the top ribbons are pretty good, for enhance mats

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Heh, looks like it took rank 150 in the Arena on Android before my Arena team's lvl50 AA+ couldn't carry my lvl13 Rageborne Raiment and lvl17 Monk's Vestments any more...

So based on those 2 decidedly "meh" armors which I've not been upgrading in more than a week, I guess on Android anything worse than Ribbon 1 is: "you're a newbie", "you didn't play Arena much this tournament" or "you failed"...

(and now I get pitted against Punishment/dd_knights in the Arena and my team gets 4-shot... -_- )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I'm really annoyed that I can't finish this Tournament quest because I am never given opponents within 50 points of my rank.

Android post, feel free to disregard

finding arena more like I was accustomed to, I guess it's simply because I am playing more but I'm hovering around 15th or 16th place without buying any AE

I can't help but wonder if some people were banned

Agreed. After a strange couple of weeks it seems ok again, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Epon View Post
    I'm really annoyed that I can't finish this Tournament quest because I am never given opponents within 50 points of my rank.
    Yup, same here... Pretty frustrating
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Oh my so I wasnt alone on this? I havent finished quest yet, in fact im not e even caring much for arena, but i get sooooo random people, sometimes 0 rank people ...

Yeah, I'd love to know how the program determines your opponents. My daughter and I are both in ribbon 2, I get opponents up in the bronze medal area, she gets opponents within a few places of her own rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Oh my so I wasnt alone on this? I havent finished quest yet, in fact im not e even caring much for arena, but i get sooooo random people, sometimes 0 rank people ...
    Nope you're not alone, and what pisses me off is, i never get closer to players then 500 positions of me =/

At least on Android, I think clearing the cache (settings -> apps -> Knights and Dragons -> clear cache (_not_ clear data!) got the server to refresh the list of opponents to one more closer to my own level. It didn't get there immediately, but it did AFAIK get me people in the correct range within a few series of matches.

@Roark: oh, that's 100-150 places ahead of me. (Bronze is problably unreachable with my current setup of armor.) Sent you a friend request; my forum name without the underscore.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration