OPEN letter to SirusCan someone help in Gree customer service ? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OPEN letter to SirusCan someone help in Gree customer service ?

Post Count
    Glad to hear you got it back om. Now if they will credit you with all the units you lost out on, that would be fair

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That would be only fair, Dexter; specially, that It was totally Gree's negligence that resulted to such a long lock out of my account. I guess I have few more tickets to submit . LOL.

Post Count
    Om so sorry I was not here during your time of need. I am glad you got your account back it is awful that you had to wait so long considering the amount of money you have poured into the game. Thanks for checking up on me sent you a message on Plaringo. Been quite busy with the property taking care of business.

Post Count

Glad for you! But still no resolution for my husband....

Quote Originally Posted by OM-Kingdom Age View Post
    Dear KA community,
    after numerous tickets, voice messages, and after two weeks lost in virtual space, I am glad to report that I am back in command of my kingdom. i want to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful players for their support and concern each in their own way. thank you KA community, I could not have done without you.
    OM -
    I am glad you got your game back.

My husband's game is still down and he is really missing it. I really wish there was something I could do. I have tried calling GREE - but the number I found only goes to an answering machine. I have left a message and he has left a message. I have gotten a second email yesterday (july 11) asking if the problem still exists and I replied saying that it did. I honestly don't know what else to do. This is just so frustrating.

Again, I am glad you got yours back...I hope he gets his back. Maybe someone out there will help with this problem like they helped you....