Page 2 of 2 First 12

I opened two sets of 11. I got regular Tempered in the second set, and decided to call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    its lower then that eunu, all the latest legendaries(since flamehunters garb, etc) are around 0.01% some lower some higher.
    that is 1 in 1000 chance. Gems cost 12 to 17 cents, so lets call it 15 cents a gem. And it is 30 gems/chest.

So $.15 X 30 X 1000 = $4500.

So for a 1 in 1000 chance armor one can expect to spend $4500. With the 3X special one can expect to spend "only" $1500 for a particular 1-1000 armor. I would have to say tho, that the 1 in 1000 number is prolly for the dpc and not the independence chests. I bet the drop rate is higher in the bigger chests, so the cost would actually be lower.

At 1 in 1000 coming from the dpc (20 gems) at the rate of $.15 per gem the numbers would be $3000 normally and $1000 during the 3X special.

Buying gems during a 20% special can reduce those numbers by that amount.

Do you guys think that is expensive?
    Last edited by jamiedmc; 07-07-2013 at 11:13 AM.

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

Wait a second! .01% is 1 in 10,000. I doubt they are that rare, but if that is indeed the case, multiply all the results above by 10x. I really doubt any armors are as rare as 1 in 10,000 tho. Can you confirm your #s Aradan?

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

Quote Originally Posted by jamiedmc View Post
    Wait a second! .01% is 1 in 10,000. I doubt they are that rare, but if that is indeed the case, multiply all the results above by 10x. I really doubt any armors are as rare as 1 in 10,000 tho. Can you confirm your #s Aradan?
    I saw the odds he posted before. But those did not have newer DPC armor.

Here's a question. I opened 22 Independence chests. Mainly I knew I would get the 2 Air Fusion Boost armors out of it and anything else would be icing. I wasn't expecting the winning lottery ticket on armor. I mainly got all 2 * stuff like:

Asura
    Brawler's Armor
    Glacier Aromor
    Lightning Lord
    Monstrous Garb
    Royal Flame
    Forgemaster's Garb

The best I got is a 3 * Storm Sorcerer Reg which I am holding on to since it has better stats than AA+ for Water/Air. The rest I used to enhance.

The question I have is: The 2 * craftables that come out of the Independence chest, do they have a higher EP then if you craft them? According to the Armors Data Sheet the above 2 * should be worth only 24 EP, but when I used them to enhance they were worth 50 EP each. I thought any 2 * craftable armors were only worth 24 EP (according to the data sheet). If that's not the case, I will have to update the data sheet (at least for the ones I verified are 50 EP).

And on another note, where do you get the mats to craft some of the above, like Asura Charms, Blackened Leather, Obsidian Fragments, Sunflame Gems, and Unmelting Ice Shards? Are these ultra rare drops that aren't listed on the Area & Item Drop lists?

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Here's a question. I opened 22 Independence chests. Mainly I knew I would get the 2 Air Fusion Boost armors out of it and anything else would be icing. I wasn't expecting the winning lottery ticket on armor. I mainly got all 2 * stuff like:

Asura
    Brawler's Armor
    Glacier Aromor
    Lightning Lord
    Monstrous Garb
    Royal Flame
    Forgemaster's Garb

The best I got is a 3 * Storm Sorcerer Reg which I am holding on to since it has better stats than AA+ for Water/Air. The rest I used to enhance.

The question I have is: The 2 * craftables that come out of the Independence chest, do they have a higher EP then if you craft them? According to the Armors Data Sheet the above 2 * should be worth only 24 EP, but when I used them to enhance they were worth 50 EP each. I thought any 2 * craftable armors were only worth 24 EP (according to the data sheet). If that's not the case, I will have to update the data sheet (at least for the ones I verified are 50 EP).

And on another note, where do you get the mats to craft some of the above, like Asura Charms, Blackened Leather, Obsidian Fragments, Sunflame Gems, and Unmelting Ice Shards? Are these ultra rare drops that aren't listed on the Area & Item Drop lists?
    Those are old old boss armor. One of the first few that came out.

And it's been widely known now that all 2* armor gives 50 ep. Those in the data sheet are probably old data that has not been updated.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 07-07-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Those are old old boss armor. One of the first few that came out.

And it's been widely known now that all 2* armor gives 50 ep. Those in the data sheet are probably old data that has not been updated.
    Thanks, I'll update the data sheet (the one in this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...stration/page6 )

50 EP Combos:
    • Spirit+H2O
    • Spirit+Air
    • Fire+Air
    • Fire+Earth
    • Crius + Fire mono
    • Atlantean + Spirit mono
    • Living Flame + Air mono

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    50 EP Combos:
    • Spirit+H2O
    • Spirit+Air
    • Fire+Air
    • Fire+Earth
    • Crius + Fire mono
    • Atlantean + Spirit mono
    • Living Flame + Air mono
    I know about these combos being 50 EP. I've been going by the data sheet for the others. I updated the formulas on the spreadsheet to differentiate between Gold Star and 2* craftables.

Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment been playing game for about a month, not sure how rare it is i know it is tho.
    was just expecting some good armours to use/enhance.
    how lucky am i to win this?

Quote Originally Posted by g9s5r View Post
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment been playing game for about a month, not sure how rare it is i know it is tho.
    was just expecting some good armours to use/enhance.
    how lucky am i to win this?
    pretty damn lucky
    please pm me for friend request. I'm level 200 and rising and have two accounts both usually with nemesis depending on how lucky or unlucky with dpc.
    Please be level 100+

like raistmar said, i posted the % of every single armor awhile back up until the flamehunters garb, etc armors were released. It's quite obvious that all the "newer" armors %'s are lower then the older ones.

independance day chests are slightly higher since there is no 1 star armors you can total up the % of all those armors and distribute it even across the rest of the armors. after that you can apply that 3x chance. most still under a 1% chance of getting.

Starmental kaleidoscope armor had a 0.0123% chance before all recent armors. With intro of new armors that % would be lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    like raistmar said, i posted the % of every single armor awhile back up until the flamehunters garb, etc armors were released. It's quite obvious that all the "newer" armors %'s are lower then the older ones.

independance day chests are slightly higher since there is no 1 star armors you can total up the % of all those armors and distribute it even across the rest of the armors. after that you can apply that 3x chance. most still under a 1% chance of getting.

Starmental kaleidoscope armor had a 0.0123% chance before all recent armors. With intro of new armors that % would be lowered.
    For me, the takeaway from that old Android data was that the aggregate chance of all **** was about 1%, and likewise for ***. So, for 30-gem gimmick chests, you can expect the legendary slice of the pie to become 3%. The *** odds are not advertised to be different, so I'd assume 96% for **.

If you open 3 sets of chests, getting one legendary would be roughly par for the course.

I opened 33 chests..1 combustion, 1 ww, no plus.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.