Too much

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much

Consistent Contributor WinD-n-RaiN's Avatar
    Post Count

Too much

Their is just to damn much going on right now.... Limited building, FvF, the new outback tourney thing, scramble for the capital... PLEASE STOP
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Get it poppin, son!

Post Count
    They want make money more events = more money

Consistent Contributor WinD-n-RaiN's Avatar
    Post Count
    More events = less time and less money = angry family = divorce = more unhappy people
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Get it poppin, son!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't participate in everything. Im only focusing on LE building and the normal mode of the LTQ. I'm not trying to level up fast so I'm holding back on all the attacking

Post Count
    Outback Commando Tournament is almost the same Thing as PvP/FvF so no big deal in my eyes
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    Outback Commando Tournament is almost the same Thing as PvP/FvF so no big deal in my eyes
    but the reward doesn't seem quite as good as some of the other events yet.......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree. 3 events at a time is enough.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I remember long before factions started you had a boss event for 5 or so days, you got a 4 day break with no events, then a box event, with another 5 day break after that.

No one makes you play them, i only take part in the LE building and the collect 10 events. No stress at my end

Post Count
    This is just another way for Gree to get you to buy gold and waste your money... Way to go gree!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    They want make money more events = more money
    Actually what this is telling me is that they have milked the cow dry. Now they need to keep their numbers at some level probably set by GreeD 'head' office but running only 1 event isn't doing it. So they tried 2 and that is still not doing it so now it's 3.

So my guess is they are making less money out of all three events then back when this game was stupid popular and the big spenders didn't care. Now I suspect things are going into the crapper big time and it will be a matter of time before we all just leave.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Actually what this is telling me is that they have milked the cow dry. Now they need to keep their numbers at some level probably set by GreeD 'head' office but running only 1 event isn't doing it. So they tried 2 and that is still not doing it so now it's 3.

So my guess is they are making less money out of all three events then back when this game was stupid popular and the big spenders didn't care. Now I suspect things are going into the crapper big time and it will be a matter of time before we all just leave.
    Somebody talking sense.
    I will add to/amend your last statement.
    Maybe not leave, but don't buy gold.
    I managed so far. And I think there will be more and more like me.
    Some people may get great satisfaction in buying their way to the top. And they are allowed.
    I will be happy with sitting far behind that top.

Post Count
    They already had layoffs which equals not making enough money... So your right!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The more events they have the better our stats will be. If u chose to sit out u will fall behind. The more people that fall behind the more people will leave or start playing for free.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gennxxx View Post
    This is just another way for Gree to get you to buy gold and waste your money... Way to go gree!
    This is overwhelming. This is a game not a life committement. Every time you turn around there's something else being tossed out. Yeah okay I won't play but I still suffer through it. The constant hits,raids on buildings interfer with my personal goals in the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WinD-n-RaiN View Post
    More events = less time and less money = angry family = divorce = more unhappy people
    What is so hard to understand that Gree doesn't care about your time, your family, your happiness or your feelings. They only care about one thing: Your money. No one is forcing you to play this game. They aren't stupid....as long as there is demand they will keep milking us for all we are worth. Our demand for this game is the fuel that drives the engine that makes Gree rich. But you have the keys. Every time you log in you are firing up that engine. You have all the control. Play the game or quit.