Hackers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hackers

Post Count
    Not to mention the faction I'm in found a hacker in our midsts called him on it, booted his ass out, reported him to gree over a month ago and have heard nothing back at all from those sorry thieving bastards at gree. He still plays, has attacked our members sence, but gree does nothing. Gree is guilty of conspiring to defraud us all out of our money. They know for a fact that hackers are prevalent yet make no effort to rectify the problem. Gree is a criminal enterprise by definition. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON GREE GAMES THEY ARE THIEVES
    poopshipdestroy 734-817-837

Post Count
    Ya I am procision. I don't feel it's right for a company to knowingly defraud its customers. If you condone that it's on your conscience. I sstopped spending any money as soon as I caught wind of rampant cheating in this game. If gree was an honest company I would whole heartedly support them. The game is fun but the fact that rampant cheating occurs day to day shows lack of respect for the people paying their bills. So don't be a coy ass when people speak their mind about factual problems this company does nothing to correct
    poopshipdestroy 734-817-837

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For all we know they work for Gree..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I seriously wonder if that's why it's against the rules to post obvious hackers in here so we don't know that they are still playing..lets ban anyone that shows an obvious hackers identity! Is it just me or do the hackers have more rights than the honest people playing this game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dropped allies so i can see down low.hackers hackers everywhere.lots of lead soldiers to man the armies down here hiding in plain sight!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why is it against the TOS to publish obvious hackers in the forums besides to protect the identities of the hackers?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    another game I played a while back had no such rule. lol the mods didnt have to do anything the players would run them off by outing them to everyone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow! 5 minutes into the crate event and people already have over 300 crates open..hmm!

Post Count
    Please report the players. Locking thread as per guidelines.

/closed