Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Hard to find a free 34 laying around in w2 nows and 38's is becoming a hobby to collect nows
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Medi View Post
    Update, although I already have my mega bases, I know know a new better strategy. My alliance mate is taking 34s while only losing 400k UV per occupation battle, and 38s with only 700k UV loss. Trick, once occupying, leave the d grid up for battles. It boosts your units instead of NPC units. I haven't tried it, but I've seen the battle reports.
    ive know this for a long time, it boosts both sides long range units not just 1, on the bright side, when getting in you can take out everything up to choppers on a 34 with 1 hit

Quote Originally Posted by Samboss View Post
    ive know this for a long time, it boosts both sides long range units not just 1, on the bright side, when getting in you can take out everything up to choppers on a 34 with 1 hit
    Can take out everything with one hit only losing 200K UV.

I have two 34s, super easy. I love the idiots who want army templates and strategies, they don't understand that you just send good units with good commanders and your set. Really, if you've been playing a month and don't have at least one then just quit.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    I have two 34s, super easy. I love the idiots who want army templates and strategies, they don't understand that you just send good units with good commanders and your set. Really, if you've been playing a month and don't have at least one then just quit.
    Why wouldn't you use army templates if you use the same army combo each time? Makes it easy with the stupid slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Can take out everything with one hit only losing 200K UV.
    i dont have enough rails to do that :/ lol...but yeah you can, ive seen that done before

Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    thats not realy true mate, ive seen good players with the right units fail on 34s before....and theres always a better way to cap them

i dont have enough rails to do that :/ lol...but yeah you can, ive seen that done before
    Yeh you can do that. I can get it to 200k uv lost but hard to adjust the number of units to put in at times but this is just over 200k uv lost
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Yeh you can do that. I can get it to 200k uv lost but hard to adjust the number of units to put in at times but this is just over 200k uv lost
    look at ur commanders D:
    all lvl70++ maybe

The highest I got is lvl 50 ( still lvl 28 trying to lvl it up)

Good luck with it
    and could u tell me the troops u used and how many>?

Quote Originally Posted by momo88852 View Post
    look at ur commanders D:
    all lvl70++ maybe

The highest I got is lvl 50 ( still lvl 28 trying to lvl it up)

Good luck with it
    and could u tell me the troops u used and how many>?
    No man its the mix combos that you put in it.

I only had 7k units inside.

You just need 5 L50 commanders or higher and leave DG up every occup
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

i ment getting in 1nonly not just occing but thats nice! and nikolai is a beast hey.

is that with the grid up or down?

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    No man its the mix combos that you put in it.

I only had 7k units inside.

You just need 5 L50 commanders or higher and leave DG up every occup
    thanks for the info
    gonna try to get lvl 50 comms asap
    I want one of those lvl 34 so bad
    just for glory thats it
    i ment getting in 1nonly not just occing but thats nice! and nikolai is a beast hey.

is that with the grid up or down?
    I heard if u left grid up u could use it on ur side
    I mean ur altris and long range troops will get the same chance as the base troops I think ( its a bug)

Unit Combos

When attempting a capture on one of these npc's I was able to easily take out everything up to helis and arts. What are the best unit combos for destroying these units?

I've gotten down to 300k loss with 50s. They're fairly easy to capture to be honest. The hardest part is finding the 2 hours to do it haha

Quote Originally Posted by ThomSolo View Post
    When attempting a capture on one of these npc's I was able to easily take out everything up to helis and arts. What are the best unit combos for destroying these units?
    thats when you take out def grid and start sending mixed troops with a good amount of hammerheads