Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    Ya, I'm pretty sure GREE's change in base moral was in response to the carnage of W2. Probably the biggest clan war to date. What about you other worlds?
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

world 6, there was the first attempt before the change, but he kinda mess up the last capture, so with that, there is no more chance of us getting any large bases. With the additional morale. it also makes it hard to reinforce the middle, 6 hours to capture a single base....
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Unhappy

Well in my world, world 8 - we have one alliance that is dominating everyone. And other alliances want to be their lackey just to avoid getting hit. And when I say dominate - I mean dominate. They are the fat kid at the top of the hill. They own 95% of the center bases 1100+ and steal all the top members from any other alliances as needed. They have won all the epic commanders to date and attacking them is practically not an option at this point because their commanders can one-hand people. It kinda makes the game unfun to play. Anyone else experiencing that? Any tips or advice? help? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    Well in my world, world 8 - we have one alliance that is dominating everyone. And other alliances want to be their lackey just to avoid getting hit. And when I say dominate - I mean dominate. They are the fat kid at the top of the hill. They own 95% of the center bases 1100+ and steal all the top members from any other alliances as needed. They have won all the epic commanders to date and attacking them is practically not an option at this point because their commanders can one-hand people. It kinda makes the game unfun to play. Anyone else experiencing that? Any tips or advice? help? lol.
    Band togeather with as many of the smaller alliances as you can. Dont move to the 1100 area!...move to the outter side of the 850 area and spread out (clusters are way to easy to take out) and quietly prepare for war....keep all your troops in your home base during events until you are prepared for war. Get Group me and get as many allied alliances as possible onto it too. From Group Me set up a chat group for the combined "A Team" of each alliance, this will be your alpha team responsible for knocking out most of the top players in the #1 alliance. Plan, Prepare and strike just after alliance wars! (this is when the #1 team will be weakest). Hit first! hit hard! and take or destroy everything you can find!

This is the only information i can give you without compermising my alliances position in w2, but it is very much possible. Strength in this game is more about apearence and knowlage then lvls. The #1 team may look strong, but i can assure you that they get there rank by using troops! not keeping them..

I would love to give away more about takeovers but i know theres at least one very powerful and respected advisory of our alliance that trolls this forum just as much as i do and im confident that whatever i give away...if he dosnt already know it he will use it aganst me! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Samboss View Post
    Band togeather with as many of the smaller alliances as you can. Dont move to the 1100 area!...move to the outter side of the 850 area and spread out (clusters are way to easy to take out) and quietly prepare for war....keep all your troops in your home base during events until you are prepared for war. Get Group me and get as many allied alliances as possible onto it too. From Group Me set up a chat group for the combined "A Team" of each alliance, this will be your alpha team responsible for knocking out most of the top players in the #1 alliance. Plan, Prepare and strike just after alliance wars! (this is when the #1 team will be weakest). Hit first! hit hard! and take or destroy everything you can find!

This is the only information i can give you without compermising my alliances position in w2, but it is very much possible. Strength in this game is more about apearence and knowlage then lvls. The #1 team may look strong, but i can assure you that they get there rank by using troops! not keeping them..
    We are constantly killing troops at ratios of 5:1 - 10:1 so most peeps are losing more so they can't keep up

Quote Originally Posted by Samboss View Post
    I would love to give away more about takeovers but i know theres at least one very powerful and respected advisory of our alliance that trolls this forum just as much as i do and im confident that whatever i give away...if he dosnt already know it he will use it aganst me! lol.
    Samboss you crack me up!!!

samboss, you cam always kik me at juicerm or i am on groupme (Juicer M) and line (juicer) too. Anything you share I'd keep to myself and maybe one or two other members!

World four is beginning to take level 34s and a few 38s too.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Just took my first 34 it was a freaking nightmare.

You were very lucky timmie. I captured the first 34 on server 7 and like the other guys these are military secrets as to ho but my alliance has 4-5 now and I'm looking at my second very soon.

I know sphynx. You helped me capture mine. Lol. I am ready now for 2nd but will wait to help you out with yours.

I captured 6 of these 34npc this week one each day going for 8 and saving my last 9 op for a L38 hopefully
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    I captured 6 of these 34npc this week one each day going for 8 and saving my last 9 op for a L38 hopefully
    Nice work mate, ive taken another 2 over the weekend. and still have **** loads of troops, i just struggle to find the time to take them lol....i got 3 more to go and then ill leave 2 "floating" bases.

Well, it is quite funny to read this now, because a few days later, you decided to join this alliance, and become a fat kid
    For those who don't know world 8, Juicer was among the Blood Brothers, and joined To_The_Max alliance.

--
    Lo2b
    World 8, United Kingdom Division

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post