Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Havoc View Post
    So!

According to my calculations I should be able to capture a L38 base, excuse me, "Outpost" in *checks notes* 37 years.
    Lmao no kidding, same here. Idk how to vn start to pile up the resources, even the fuel needed for this ridiculousness...

The secret...get your entire alliance to attack it to weaken it then the strongest one capture it while it is down...

I think I read in a different thread in here that the renegade outposts regenerate their units. So when you win the initial battle to start occupation, you have half an hour to send reinforcements, then the next battle starts and the renegade has its initial unit value again.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    I think I read in a different thread in here that the renegade outposts regenerate their units. So when you win the initial battle to start occupation, you have half an hour to send reinforcements, then the next battle starts and the renegade has its initial unit value again.

Yeah close enough...they regen 50% of there initial units every 30 mins :/

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Yes, one player in world 2 has captured a L34 outpost with 25-30k units it was said. And yes I seen and know this player.

I will soon in a week or 2....
    Who was the first guy in W2 to get one? was it LoneWolf?

Angry Anger

I should have one already but in the final occupation it get stuck shows 00:00:00 n then I have been waiting for gree to fix it about 5 day n NO response

Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post

Better park a fully upgraded outpost right near it and send all your troops there lol!

Quote Originally Posted by m0dulat0r View Post
    Better park a fully upgraded outpost right near it and send all your troops there lol!
    Don't see any reason to have a fully upgraded outpost. Why not send from a different fully upgraded outpost and then have all your reinforcements waiting in the new outpost (doesn't matter the lvll) in order to reinforce your attacking army when they strike.

This would save at least a couple of days if you are ready to capture already.
    VFF Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Don't see any reason to have a fully upgraded outpost. Why not send from a different fully upgraded outpost and then have all your reinforcements waiting in the new outpost (doesn't matter the lvll) in order to reinforce your attacking army when they strike.

This would save at least a couple of days if you are ready to capture already.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but with each upgrade you can send out more troops... level 8 allows 8 armies to be deployed and with the sounds of this... your going to need all the units there fast. It would be a temporary base because you're about to capture an entire base... drop the mini outpost afterwards.

I understand what you mean by sending from multiple outposts... but sometimes you might be further than 30 minutes. Thus your troops will be destroyed.

I was close to getting one in W2. Scratch that, eh Samboss?
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Oh and I was referring to before the last event not during. I had a nice army before the event started but y'all were kind enough to fix my negative fuel lol.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

That's funny badmarkx!

Quote Originally Posted by K-member View Post
    I should have one already but in the final occupation it get stuck shows 00:00:00 n then I have been waiting for gree to fix it about 5 day n NO response
    i know of 2 others that have had this bug too! its bruital!...

Quote Originally Posted by BADMARKX View Post
    Oh and I was referring to before the last event not during. I had a nice army before the event started but y'all were kind enough to fix my negative fuel lol.
    no problem mate, anytime you need a hand to fix issues like fuel just let me know and ill see what i can work out for you! haha.

Tbh, with the changes in the big bases today, PH's little stunt has hit harder then what i expected.... big bases are now 20 time harder to get!...im having a crisis discussion with my guys atm about what to do about it :/ gree has now made it all but imposible to take em! :/

on the bright side EA now has ALOT of spare troops! lol....had a fair few guys lined up ready to take them!...