Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Level 34 Renegade Outpost

So has anyone captured one of these things? Based off the numbers I got when I scouted one earlier, this would be a very, VERY long bloodbath and you will lose units. If you've done it, you are insanely powerful. The units required to only equal this force use around 82,000 fuel (I think) and obviously tons of freakin iron and oil.

Units:
    Jeeps 7,000
    Tanks 6,000
    Helicopter 8,000
    Hammerheads 800
    Hawks 2,000
    Artilleries 1,500

I'll get you one day, Renegade Army...

EDIT 10/5/2013

Holy hell guys....

I quit playing WoN about a month and a half after release, I didn't like it very much. I felt like MW was more worth my time and effort. Today is my first trip back to these forums since.

I had no idea that a thread I made in my first few weeks would be the most popular thread on this forum and would still be going strong months after! Thanks guys for all of the comments and support! Good luck capping those ridiculous bases!

Stephen
    Last edited by stephen2013; 10-05-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Total shock lol

Oh wow, I just checked and yes, you can capture the big renegade bases, so effectively you can get an outpost the size of your home base, and if it is like the one I checked near me, then you get 2X iron resource spots and 2X oil resource spots as well as all the other buildings.
    Would be well worth capturing if you have the army to do it.
    Active world 4 fighter

Wonder what the base moral is and how many occupation battles it takes to capture .....

Both level 34 and 38 bases should be able to be captured. I believe 34 has 90 or 95 morale while 38 has 100. 34 has. Almost 25,000 for a total unit count while 38 is somewhere in the neighborhood of 45,000 units, including. Everything through railguns. This would be an even bigger bloodbath than 34, but gives 8 level 10 resource patches. I'm forming a strategy now of how to take on these behemoths, but if you're playing free it will take a while to capture these.
    KA- 289 905 980
    CC- 281 576 566
    MW- 693 224 305

Quote Originally Posted by Major Silverback View Post
    Fanta, I just captured a Lvl 14 renegade outpost. It wasn't worth it. Lost a lot of units. Started with 250 jeeps, 250 tanks, 150 helos. Then 3 times I had to fight 150 tanks, 150 rocket trunks, 100 helos. The last time might have been a little bad luck cause it only had 1 morale left and had to fight a third time
    There you go, so everything does come back. the major difficulty is two fold.

You have to start the process of capturing (hardest part, imho)
    Second, you need to send constant reinforcement to succeed in holding the outpost.

The last problem is, when you capture a target, your allies cannot help you out.
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

But when you take an npcbase i thought it was instantly reverted into a level 2 base?

No, npc bases revert to whatever level it was or fits the circle in which it can be found (1, 60, 450, 850, 1100, or 1400 renegades on the open land)
    KA- 289 905 980
    CC- 281 576 566
    MW- 693 224 305

anyone captured such outpost? Is it allowed or feasible?

Quote Originally Posted by KA_A View Post
    anyone captured such outpost? Is it allowed or feasible?
    Yes, one player in world 2 has captured a L34 outpost with 25-30k units it was said. And yes I seen and know this player.

I will soon in a week or 2....
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Lvl 34

Try visiting World 1, I believed at least a hundred lvl34 NPC's have been captured and a few also have captured a level 38. Just captured my 3rd last night and will be getting my fourth today. And i'm afraid I can't answer some of your questions as those are considered military secrets, having those bases will definitely make you a stronger player so I don't want to give an info that can and will be used against me. Lol

Yes they are capturable, thers alot of guys on w1 that have one and a hand full on w2. Info on how to take them out wont become avaliable in a hurry...the guys that know how capture them want to keep it a secret to hold an advantage ...what i will say is that the main killer when taking one of these is the troop regeneration time.

Really? Hmmmm.

So!

According to my calculations I should be able to capture a L38 base, excuse me, "Outpost" in *checks notes* 37 years.
    If you can keep your calm, while all about you are losing theirs .....
    YOU HAVE AN INSUFFICIENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITTUATION!!!

yeah lol...its a bit like that :/ lol...but hey as far as the lvl 34 ones go...take a trip to w1, find out who has captured one and ask a few questions....i done that before i took my first one...they dont give away much...but its enough to make a big diference

A little team work will get you one 😉

Or if your going to do it solo... Try it with 25-30k units but must mix it and also have good commanders
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    A little team work will get you one 

Or if your going to do it solo... Try it with 25-30k units but must mix it and also have good commanders
    have you got one on w2 already??