Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Erixas View Post
    I don't think that we have to finish the + version of all armors until event is over . it's very hard possible because crafting takes long time and also you have to get the normal armor to lvl 35 which takes more time and more crafting and a lot of money all together. Since so many people wondering about it maybe The Wise One gives us a clue ?
    Thats their plan for this month.. Show u pic of black K+ with 4 dragons each each, then ppl will know that they run out of time on the last week dragon, but dun want to give up after soending time & effort on the first 3..
    Resulted in a big pool of ppl spending gems to speed up the crafting for the last dragon armor.

Defeated it 21 times so far. And my god he's getting somewhat diffucult. I have a feeling I won't be able to do this.
    inb4gems.

Is it worth enhancing Eurus's Nemesis to 30 other than the look of it? I'm at level 23 on the boss already and I know after 28-30 Nemesis is only good for 3-4 hits. Usually not even enough to get a SA, unless you gem all 3-4 hits for the SA.

I'm thinking its better to use the 200 EP towards my Sky Guardian.

I would just keep it for the looks, ITS the best looking armor in the game! 200 ep is not that hard to get. 8 basics armors and 4 fusion stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Is it worth enhancing Eurus's Nemesis to 30 other than the look of it? I'm at level 23 on the boss already and I know after 28-30 Nemesis is only good for 3-4 hits. Usually not even enough to get a SA, unless you gem all 3-4 hits for the SA.

Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

So, the idea is to get the plus version of the four dragon armors and fuse those to make the BK+? Give up four nice + armors for one (super?) plus armor, assuming you can make plus versions of the four dragons (and given how hard the boss is getting, that may not be possible for many people). And is there a time limit on when you have to craft/fuse the four plus dragon armors, or will it make BK+ anytime you fuse the four together?

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Dude boss is spr/water and jack is earth/water. 1 weakness no advantage.
    doh, for some reason elements make me a bit dense

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post

Nemesis is actually worth having on this boss (but so is fully leveled Sky Guardian).

With our guild bonuses, which are high, the Nemesis is still doing more total damage than non-plus Sky Guardian. With lower guild bonuses the difference will be greater (since the SG is getting two bonuses and the Nem only one).

The only things on my friends list that beat Nemesis this week are Storm Sorcerer+, Sky Guardian+, and at some levels Flame Summoner's Shroud+.

(Which armor is better will vary by level because the boss may use a whole hit killing the last pixel or two at some levels, wasting a lot of damage and making that armor relatively better.)

At level 43, the maxed Nemesis should last 3 hits, the maxed Sky Guardian should last 5 hits, and the Nemesis does about twice as much damage per hit as the SG.

Make sure you put your lowest-damage, high-defense armor first in your lineup. That guarantees the #2 knight a special attack.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Beth is the expertise on calculation. This is as accurate as it can get.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

Still looking for people with nemesis or any good air armor for the boss.

I'm 57 atm with maxed AA+ if anybody needs me.

WBB-CWQ-HHB

Btw: If i get the armor from beeing top 25 and level that to 35, then i can craft the + armor directly, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    Still looking for people with nemesis or any good air armor for the boss.

I'm 57 atm with maxed AA+ if anybody needs me.

WBB-CWQ-HHB

Btw: If i get the armor from beeing top 25 and level that to 35, then i can craft the + armor directly, right ?
    Yes to the armor crafting.

Right. (But if some people's speculation about needing to craft all four within the month are correct, then that won't work for the final week.)
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Right. (But if some people's speculation about needing to craft all four within the month are correct, then that won't work for the final week.)
    uhm, why ?

uhm, why ?
    Because you would have to craft the Reg version which takes 3 days, level it up to 35, then craft the plus version which takes another 3 days. Most people won't get enough mats to make + version of 4th boss until the final day/hour.

My assumption is that if you create the all four + Armors within a certain amount of time after the last boss event is over, you will get the BK+ either the next day in your daily reward chest, or after you craft the last + armor, a popup window will come up and give you the BK+ in your armor sets (like the popup comes up after leveling an armor to let you know you can craft the + version). Someone said "so you have to fuse the 4 + armors together to get the BK+ and lose 4 good + armors?" I don't think that would be right at all.

What we need is clear-cut information from The Wise One, or instructions in-game on how this is actually going to work, what the time frame is, if it will work with summoned boss mats or you HAVE to get to level 43 on each boss for the BK+ credit to work, etc. We can speculate all four weeks of this event and all be wrong.

Hey guys newbie to the forums! Been playing knights and dragons for a while now and I'm hoping that Eurus will be the first epic armour I get! if anyone who can help will add me I will be greatly appreciated! Also any tips on general play would also be great. Level 43 friend code is XBB-NWZ-YBW

Newbie in need of help!

ello guys! Im currently lvl 32 and I really need help to kill the epic boss 2 more times. If any high level players would be so kind to keep me added at least until the 10th, I would appreciate alot!

Also, is it worth to use the epic boss armor instead of the "big four" on the long run, despite not being able to craft the plus version? Thanks in advance!

WBB CFD QPH