Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    When exactly will the event be over ? Midnight of 10th July ? So Wednesday night ? Which timezone ?
    I'm only certain with my local time which is 8am Thursday morning, so you can try and convert it to your timeZone?

Edit: my timeZone is gmt +8

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    I'm only certain with my local time which is 8am Thursday morning, so you can try and convert it to your timeZone?

Edit: my timeZone is gmt +8
    ok, thx m8.

Oh man. 7 more mats for the + version.
    I'm so scared. I need my friend with nemesis to pretty much win this, and I can't use him for a few hours. GG. I think I'm gonna miss out. I hate how the Mats are uneven, though, it should be 6 mats not 7. >:C

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    I'm so scared. I need my friend with nemesis to pretty much win this, and I can't use him for a few hours. GG. I think I'm gonna miss out. I hate how the Mats are uneven, though, it should be 6 mats not 7. >:C
    it evens out at 60, u get 150

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Well, if you fall just short of the goal, you could always spend some gems at the Summoning Stone...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

When exactly will the event be over ? Midnight of 10th July ? So Wednesday night ? Which timezone ?
    Click on the dragon Eurus to see the event page. Look at the countdown timer on the event page. The event ends when the timer reaches zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Click on the dragon Eurus to see the event page. Look at the countdown timer on the event page. The event ends when the timer reaches zero.
    There is no Countdown timer on the event page for me (Android here). Theres just a banner saying Jul 4th - Jul 10th.

You aren't going to make 43 with just one nemesis friend, I think, in the time left.

I just screwed up my first attempt at 43 by hitting the special attack on my cannon-fodder knight (in 3rd slot). My nemesis friend didn't get a special hit in, and now Eurus has over 6k HP left. I'll have another stab when I have 5 energy, but I doubt it'll be nearly enough unless a miracle occurs. [edit: yup, still had >2k HP when my second attack failed.]

Fortunately I have time for one more really good go with two nemesis before the event ends, and a very strong friend (over 17k attack) for the second round if its necessary.
    Last edited by Musketeer; 07-09-2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: added info

There is no Countdown timer on the event page for me (Android here). Theres just a banner saying Jul 4th - Jul 10th.
    Yep, only the tournament has a timer, the boss hasn't on Android.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

i had to use gems to hit 43 and im level 100+. i dont have armours with bonus mathcing elements to attack this guy tho so i had to rely on friends a lot with this epic boss. i js hit 43 and ima js wait for the next epic. i PRAY its not a similar element or at least make him less strong. ridicuolous.

btw thx for whoever im friends with on here lol

Glitch

Just missed a whole round on a game glitch... Needed to recharge after my round of four and after I waited 1.5 hours...get back on dragon is fully charged....spent a few gems to compensate.

My apologies Gex, I'm on iOS.

The tournament runs 24 hours behind the Epic Boss, so (right now) the boss ends in 1 day 3 hours 15ish minutes, and the tournament in 2 days 3 hours and 15ish minutes.

Hopefully that helps a bit more. ;-)
    Last edited by Musketeer; 07-09-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    You aren't going to make 43 with just one nemesis friend, I think, in the time left.

I just screwed up my first attempt at 43 by hitting the special attack on my cannon-fodder knight (in 3rd slot). My nemesis friend didn't get a special hit in, and now Eurus has over 6k HP left. I'll have another stab when I have 5 energy, but I doubt it'll be nearly enough unless a miracle occurs.

Fortunately I have time for one more really good go with two nemesis before the event ends, and a very strong friend (over 17k attack) for the second round if its necessary.

Actually yes, I will. I have to get under 43, actually. Because I've summoned the boss a couple of times. I completed like 30 gems worth of offers. I have 34 left, and still doing the 3-4 gem offers and slowly getting some. I usually spend SA for my nemesis friend. and then he'll have a couple thousand HP left.

I can ensure 3 wins at least, 2 today, one tomorrow. Then summon if I get in a sticky situation. I can already craft the + version, just need the mats.

Hai2yooo, I'm in the same position as you, my knights main earth! I'm hoping the next boss doesn't have spirit in it.

You still have 27 hours from the time I'm posting this.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, if you fall just short of the goal, you could always spend some gems at the Summoning Stone...
    this is what i'm going to do
    at 5 mats today, and waiting to use friends again tomorrow which will put me at 3
    22 gems for the rest of the mats