Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    With all the increase in stats of boss armors in general, coupled with guild bonuses, it would make sense to increase the difficulty of event bosses.
    Maybe three weak bosses whit old boss like rewards and stats, and a big boss like jian after those three at the end of the month? Not many guilds have all bonus to 10%, actually i have level 2 bonusses... And a 20% updgrade of my armor is not equal to a triple attack boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Maybe three weak bosses whit old boss like rewards and stats, and a big boss like jian after those three at the end of the month? Not many guilds have all bonus to 10%, actually i have level 2 bonusses... And a 20% updgrade of my armor is not equal to a triple attack boss.
    But the problem is that they can't make the bosses as easy as before as the boss armor also have pumped up stats. If the bosses were weaker they'd basically be giving out free + armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    With all the increase in stats of boss armors in general, coupled with guild bonuses, it would make sense to increase the difficulty of event bosses.
    Yeah, wait... What ?
    First thing they gotta do is either implement guilds for Android or shave off the difficulty for Android bosses. Its almost impossible(impossible without gem spending, with gems still hard) to get BK+ over here with the current info that you need to craft all 8 armors before the last dragon ends. So dont bloat out general statements, think about all involved parties. :P

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    Yeah, wait... What ?
    First thing they gotta do is either implement guilds for Android or shave off the difficulty for Android bosses. Its almost impossible(impossible without gem spending, with gems still hard) to get BK+ over here with the current info that you need to craft all 8 armors before the last dragon ends. So dont bloat out general statements, think about all involved parties. :P
    Yeah I was talking to him based on ios, since I believe he's an ios player. Anyways I know it sucks for android at the moment, but guilds are on their way for android, though I'm not sure when.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

need help for the lvl 15

i am at lv 14/15
    i need a strong friend to kill eureus a fifth time

i am lvl 45 growing fast
    add me please
    wbb - ccr -fzv

Just decided to spend 22 gems to get the last 3 mats I needed. I wasn't going to beat the boss 2 times in 9 hours, and on the other hand, I would have spent multiple gems on SA for the nemesis armored knight. Anyway worth it because I'm crafting the + version now.

Farts. On level 43 using two maxed lvl 100 nemesis friends still left over 7k HP top clear, worse than my first attempt with only one nemesis. I ended up sqandering 3 gems to be sure to get the materials to craft the + version, eventually.

Stuff the BK+, not worth spending July crouched over a hot armorsmith. I'll fight the Bosses, but not worry about crafting the armor yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Farts. On level 43 using two maxed lvl 100 nemesis friends still left over 7k HP top clear, worse than my first attempt with only one nemesis. I ended up sqandering 3 gems to be sure to get the materials to craft the + version, eventually.

Stuff the BK+, not worth spending July crouched over a hot armorsmith. I'll fight the Bosses, but not worry about crafting the armor yet.
    But the armor has to be crafted a week after the boss in order to get BK+.

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    But the armor has to be crafted a week after the boss in order to get BK+.
    Not anymore, you have to craft all the +versions before the end of the fourth dragon.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Giving out free + armors... And first, what was they doing? Simple, weaker boss, weaker armor... I will be happy for a dragon tortoise or half dragon like armor.... Not bothering for armors like jian or deva.

Doesn't take long at all to level an armor to 35. You can have all the snakeskins sitting in inventory ready to go while the boss armor's crafting. Allocating time to maxing the + versions will be the true difficulty here.

Water/Spirit is a much needed combo for me. Can't wait to get this one maxed.
    Level 180+

Interested in adding new friends who are high level with strong armors. Also accepting applications to join The Rainbow Rug, a member of the Rainbow Coalition.

IGN: Lee
    XBB-QYQ-WXY

10 more minutes, I'm excited to see the next Dragon, and which elements it will be as well as the elements of its armor

the last hour before the new event is always the longest

inb4spirit

it's a decent theory but I think they'll go Chinese Dragon with something similar to the elements of the North/East/South/West

without looking it up, I'm guessing the next few would be like fire/earth/wind since the last had spirit/water

actually maybe we're both right and it will be spirit/fire, spirit/earth, spirit/wind

Air/Water it is... get your Crius+ ready.
    Last edited by gexstar; 07-10-2013 at 05:05 PM.