Force close force close force close

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Force close force close force close

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Force close force close force close

Another successful update by gree. All my game does is force close. Here's an idea take a break from the events for a couple weeks and sort out ur code. There are indy games that are more reliable than this. It's just none stop week after week of fails.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsshooter View Post
    Another successful update by gree. All my game does is force close. Here's an idea take a break from the events for a couple weeks and sort out ur code. There are indy games that are more reliable than this. It's just none stop week after week of fails.
    I do also get many force closes on MW, not had one yet on CC (except whilst adding a credit card), so the coding platform/structure must be different/better on one.

It is to be expected though due to updates and the differing amounts of devices they need to cover.

As a coder myself, I can appreciate what they have to do

Mark.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hence why I said take break. I'm on a galaxy s 4 not some random generic phone its a pretty min stream phone I expect these problems on my no name tablet but not on a high end phone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Perhaps I should explain. I used to get force closes regularly I had no issue with those because I could still access my game hut now my game won't even load and I'm missing out on both events

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsshooter View Post
    Perhaps I should explain. I used to get force closes regularly I had no issue with those because I could still access my game hut now my game won't even load and I'm missing out on both events
    You need to submit a ticket to support then.

I did guess you meant the random force close that most users get.

Yeah, I would expect most modern devices to be supported first.

I have an Android Sony Xperia. My main gripe is that my base does not show 50% of the time (GFX do not display at all), so I have to reset my device in hope my buildings will show on restart so that I can collect from them - not as severe as your issue then!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Truely anoying that the app wont start happend for me to. I was lucky that it only lastest 5-7 hours but stil anoying. Try this thread and tell Gree a little about your problems:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Android-issues

Mayby they can use if not at least we can see how many that are actually affected or not.
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more