Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Join the United Indian Nation

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump for bump's sake!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Join the United Indian Nation – 3 teams

Looking for something more than a team that will recruit you and boot you in the blink of an eye?

Indian Nation is one of the top performing Syndicates, stable and consistent, and we are very pleased to announce that we have further extended our ‘Nation’ to offer quality players a unique and united squad where players can opt for the team that best suits them, on a war by war basis.

The teams are as follows:

1.Indian Nation

We only finished outside of the Top 3 once, when the top prizes were garbage. We have finished in 2nd place numerous times. Just as importantly, Indian Nation offers stability (the majority of our team have been playing together as a team since 2011, long before Syndicates were even thought of), and offer day to day gameplay that is good boisterous fun – we are about far more than just Syndicate wars, we are active all day every day. We have an aggressive play style and embrace our reputation as the games bullies.

You get from us: Virtually guaranteed placing in Top 3, fun, banter, knowledge.

We want from you: 4+ vaults per war, 400+ IP per war, good stats, active daily players only.

2.Sunnyvale

A solid and high performing team that has recently joined the Indian family. The team is now run by existing Sunnyvale Officers, and new Indian Officers. The merger is aimed at solidifying Sunnyvale as an ever-present in the Top 10 positions.

You get from us: Guaranteed Top 10-25 position (Top 10 is always the aim), fun, possibility of subsequent promotion to Indian Nation.

We want from you: 1-3 vaults per war, 100-300 IP per war. Hunger, and a desire to grow.

3.Sleepy Teepee

Started out as a camper Syndicate for Indian second accounts, Sleepy has since grown organically, and without fuss or drama, to become a solid team where good prizes are available for little or no Gold spend.

You get from us: Guaranteed Top 100-250 placing for little or no Gold cost. Knowledge, fun daily play, ability to grow and earn promotion to Sunnyvale and even Indian Nation.

We want from you: Active players who can contribute positively with high numbers of free hits throughout the Syndicate wars, or sufficient Gold to keep pace with our most active free players – basically you are expected to make a fair contribution to the overall score and not just camp and coast.
    Preference will be given to lower level players that have aspirations for future promotion to our higher teams.

The real benefit of joining this group is that we offer players the ability to switch between teams on a war by war basis, dependent on both budget and proven past performance. In short, if your Credit Card needs a rest for one war, you move down a team and still get good prizes. Equally, if you perform consistently well, promotion to the team above will be offered.

For all 3 teams we are looking for players that want to join us and stay with us – we value loyalty and stability, and can offer players, particularly those currently in low levels, a viable squad in which to grow and get stronger.

In all 3 teams we operate a strict ‘no cheaters or glitchers’ policy, and your inventory will be studied closely before acceptance. If you’ve used money, energy or time travel glitches, please don’t waste our time or yours – the answer will be a flat No.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Players interested in finding out more should PM the following here on the forum:

Iteachem or bos for Indian Nation.
    Newtonpa for Sunnyvale
    Pudgy Pumkin or Fuzzy for Sleepy Teepee.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Join this network and you'll never need to look for a home again.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Join this network and you'll never need to look for a home again.
    That's what Andrew Jackson told the Cherokees...
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    That's what Andrew Jackson told the Cherokees...
    yeah, but look at us now. Three syndicates? Jackson never saw that coming!

Post Count
    Bump for some awesome peeps !!!!!
    I Don't Always Drink Beer But When I Do I Prefer Dos XX
    Stay Thirsty My Friend !!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    Sounds like sleepy teepee could be a good fit for me, but I am still undecided as to whether I should become active or just keep on wrecking boss events

Little bump for the Indians. Tell my friend Idiokus hello, since she doesn't hit me up anymore
    My darling!!! Hope all is great on your side buddy!!! Yo don't think about it just come on over...there is no better home in CC. The best group of peeps ever...solid, focused, all looking to have a great laugh and fun while doing great in all events!!! You would be a great asset to our team...ya know ya got my respect for all you do across all forums!!! One of the few peeps left that I still enjoy reading...and ya mad cool!! Take care buddy ...I will send ya a pm😘😘

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump

Great syndicate here.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump now is the best time to get in.

Post Count
    Some of you folks have pmd me ... I was out of town camping and without game access... I just responded to a bunch so let me know if still interested
    retired

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump- Just because!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Join the United Indian Nation – 3 teams

Looking for something more than a team that will recruit you and boot you in the blink of an eye?

Indian Nation is one of the top performing Syndicates, stable and consistent, and we are very pleased to announce that we have further extended our ‘Nation’ to offer quality players a unique and united squad where players can opt for the team that best suits them, on a war by war basis.

The teams are as follows:

1.Indian Nation

We only finished outside of the Top 3 once, when the top prizes were garbage. We have finished in 2nd place numerous times. Just as importantly, Indian Nation offers stability (the majority of our team have been playing together as a team since 2011, long before Syndicates were even thought of), and offer day to day gameplay that is good boisterous fun – we are about far more than just Syndicate wars, we are active all day every day. We have an aggressive play style and embrace our reputation as the games bullies.

You get from us: Virtually guaranteed placing in Top 3, fun, banter, knowledge.

We want from you: 4+ vaults per war, 400+ IP per war, good stats, active daily players only.

2.Sunnyvale

A solid and high performing team that has recently joined the Indian family. The team is now run by existing Sunnyvale Officers, and new Indian Officers. The merger is aimed at solidifying Sunnyvale as an ever-present in the Top 10 positions.

You get from us: Guaranteed Top 10-25 position (Top 10 is always the aim), fun, possibility of subsequent promotion to Indian Nation.

We want from you: 1-3 vaults per war, 100-300 IP per war. Hunger, and a desire to grow.

3.Sleepy Teepee

Started out as a camper Syndicate for Indian second accounts, Sleepy has since grown organically, and without fuss or drama, to become a solid team where good prizes are available for little or no Gold spend.

You get from us: Guaranteed Top 100-250 placing for little or no Gold cost. Knowledge, fun daily play, ability to grow and earn promotion to Sunnyvale and even Indian Nation.

We want from you: Active players who can contribute positively with high numbers of free hits throughout the Syndicate wars, or sufficient Gold to keep pace with our most active free players – basically you are expected to make a fair contribution to the overall score and not just camp and coast.
    Preference will be given to lower level players that have aspirations for future promotion to our higher teams.

The real benefit of joining this group is that we offer players the ability to switch between teams on a war by war basis, dependent on both budget and proven past performance. In short, if your Credit Card needs a rest for one war, you move down a team and still get good prizes. Equally, if you perform consistently well, promotion to the team above will be offered.

For all 3 teams we are looking for players that want to join us and stay with us – we value loyalty and stability, and can offer players, particularly those currently in low levels, a viable squad in which to grow and get stronger.

In all 3 teams we operate a strict ‘no cheaters or glitchers’ policy, and your inventory will be studied closely before acceptance. If you’ve used money, energy or time travel glitches, please don’t waste our time or yours – the answer will be a flat No.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Players interested in finding out more should PM the following here on the forum:

Iteachem or bos for Indian Nation.
    Newtonpa for Sunnyvale
    Pudgy Pumkin or Fuzzy for Sleepy Teepee.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still some room left guys. Get in before the war starts.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TG3d View Post
    Bump- Just because!
    you gotta bump it like you mean it!!!

Post Count
    Best Nation is the United Indian Nation
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen