Join the United Indian Nation

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the United Indian Nation

Post Count

Join the United Indian Nation

Join the United Indian Nation – 3 teams

Looking for something more than a team that will recruit you and boot you in the blink of an eye?

Indian Nation is one of the top performing Syndicates, stable and consistent, and we are very pleased to announce that we have further extended our ‘Nation’ to offer quality players a unique and united squad where players can opt for the team that best suits them, on a war by war basis.

The teams are as follows:

1.Indian Nation

We only finished outside of the Top 3 once, when the top prizes were garbage. We have finished in 2nd place numerous times. Just as importantly, Indian Nation offers stability (the majority of our team have been playing together as a team since 2011, long before Syndicates were even thought of), and offer day to day gameplay that is good boisterous fun – we are about far more than just Syndicate wars, we are active all day every day. We have an aggressive play style and embrace our reputation as the games bullies.

You get from us: Virtually guaranteed placing in Top 3, fun, banter, knowledge.

We want from you: 4+ vaults per war, 400+ IP per war, good stats, active daily players only.

2.Sunnyvale

A solid and high performing team that has recently joined the Indian family. The team is now run by existing Sunnyvale Officers, and new Indian Officers. The merger is aimed at solidifying Sunnyvale as an ever-present in the Top 10 positions.

You get from us: Guaranteed Top 10-25 position (Top 10 is always the aim), fun, possibility of subsequent promotion to Indian Nation.

We want from you: 1-3 vaults per war, 100-300 IP per war. Hunger, and a desire to grow.

3.Sleepy Teepee

Started out as a camper Syndicate for Indian second accounts, Sleepy has since grown organically, and without fuss or drama, to become a solid team where good prizes are available for little or no Gold spend.

You get from us: Guaranteed Top 100-250 placing for little or no Gold cost. Knowledge, fun daily play, ability to grow and earn promotion to Sunnyvale and even Indian Nation.

We want from you: Active players who can contribute positively with high numbers of free hits throughout the Syndicate wars, or sufficient Gold to keep pace with our most active free players – basically you are expected to make a fair contribution to the overall score and not just camp and coast.
    Preference will be given to lower level players that have aspirations for future promotion to our higher teams.

The real benefit of joining this group is that we offer players the ability to switch between teams on a war by war basis, dependent on both budget and proven past performance. In short, if your Credit Card needs a rest for one war, you move down a team and still get good prizes. Equally, if you perform consistently well, promotion to the team above will be offered.

For all 3 teams we are looking for players that want to join us and stay with us – we value loyalty and stability, and can offer players, particularly those currently in low levels, a viable squad in which to grow and get stronger.

In all 3 teams we operate a strict ‘no cheaters or glitchers’ policy, and your inventory will be studied closely before acceptance. If you’ve used money, energy or time travel glitches, please don’t waste our time or yours – the answer will be a flat No.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Players interested in finding out more should PM the following here on the forum:

Iteachem or bos for Indian Nation.
    Newtonpa for Sunnyvale
    Pudgy Pumkin or Fuzzy for Sleepy Teepee.

EDIT -

Please dont PM Me. I hardly ever come on here. So you probably wont get a response from me.

PM:
    Iteachem or bos for Indian Nation.
    Newtonpa for Sunnyvale
    Pudgy Pumkin or Fuzzy for Sleepy Teepee.
    Last edited by Joeycool; 07-15-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: PM reminder

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sunnyvale is happy to be a part of the nation. Plz pm me for Sunnyvale requests.

Post Count
    Best team in CC
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Banned
    Post Count
    Where did rags comment go?

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone reported it to get it removed.
    Some people don't like the truth..

Post Count
    Please stick to the forum guidelines folks, if not we will have to hand out warnings.

~Sirius

Banned
    Post Count
    What part? I mentioned no players names. Is cheating not allowed to be pointed out if a blind eye is being turned to it?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    What part? I mentioned no players names. Is cheating not allowed to be pointed out if a blind eye is being turned to it?
    probably for going off topic since this is a recruitment thread. if you have any evidence of cheating players you are supposed to send in a ticket or could pm the OP.

on topic:

apply now, great opportunity for those who want to step up in ranking without carrying all the load of their syndicate.
    if you can do 400 k+ influence each battle you shouldnt be in a top25 or lower ranked syndicate.

change now for better weapons and boosts, dont say you never had a chance to get into a top team

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Please stick to the forum guidelines folks, if not we will have to hand out warnings.

~Sirius
    Did you just issue a warning and then tell people the repercussion for not following that warning would be that you would issue warnings?
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump come join the team

Post Count
    Lol... Not gonna take in the rogues too? You'd get along famously! I look forward to the drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    I give it 2 wars until they divorce #Bump

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump. Get the rewards you deserve.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Lol... Not gonna take in the rogues too? You'd get along famously! I look forward to the drama.
    We considered taking in the Indians as a farm team, but decided against due to issues overcoming their tribal sovereignty. In the meantime, we're hoping they'll teach us how to grow corn.

#freebump
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump back up