A Sorry Affair - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Sorry Affair

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Although you may not understand this, but people do have the ability to get along with others in this game. Butt Futter attacked and robbed me blind in game, and I was happy to help. But he also didn't know who I was in game because we only speak here in the forums.
    But you are welcome to come find me
    Lvl 197 Rick Grimes...I will let you discover my stats
    Sounds like a trap Guy. Don't walk into that 400K defense lol
    Always Famous......

Banned
    Post Count
    .....just kids chatting with kiddos........

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Do you believe I'd post my actual stats then challenge someone? Like I said, I let people discover my stats.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    His stats are so bad that MWWM is beggin him to join them.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Do you believe I'd post my actual stats then challenge someone? Like I said, I let people discover my stats.
    Yes, that would be madness. Who in their right mind would post their stats?!
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Could've been an enhanced bike
    Or another Nail Bat

Post Count
    I miss the days when the majority of my army was rushing into battle carrying nail bats and wearing boxer shorts with four leaf clovers on it. It made for an interesting mental picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I miss the days when the majority of my army was rushing into battle carrying nail bats and wearing boxer shorts with four leaf clovers on it...
    LoL, just imagine this... 😂👍

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I miss the days when the majority of my army was rushing into battle carrying nail bats and wearing boxer shorts with four leaf clovers on it. It made for an interesting mental picture.
    Did you let your henchmen keep their work attire before Gree laid them off?
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Butt Futter, I was talking with FwD and basically your defence is too strong. Attacking you represents a waste of time, stamina or medpacks, lack of intelligence and strategy. Not sure what to tell you? I'm confident you're a better teammate than an opponent.

As for me being spineless and afraid to leave links...I've won 14,000 more fights than you and I'm 25 levels lower. Just saying. Find me in PVP tournament and I'll definitely trade off hits and links.

This demonstrates the point I was getting at about these pistols. If you pump your stats up too much no one will want attack. Gree if you haven't noticed has marginalized atk/def. You can beat me 10-0 or I can rob you with half the stamina and make the same amount of points. Everyone in our clan is focussed on Influence or Battle points. How active are you? Makes no difference to me if you have 10K atk and can put up a million points. All of a sudden those random lvl 8 players making syndicate requests become what ifs. At the very least they're probably fresh and looking to cut their teeth.

This latest tournament (which I think should and will run as full time thing) promotes people clicking buttons. We get a functioning leaderboard that gives teams and individuals goals to strive for. It's glitchy obviously because hey how could a FwD player win it right? Famous Syndicate losing their biggest gold spenders, still needing the final 5% car and gun bonuses and finishing top 10? GLITCH! Just think of us as that not so wealthy clan that uses every bit of what we have and has fun in the process. Spines or no spines. Just be able to tap alot.

If you want to know you can beat 99% of the players in the game you've done it! Kick back and relax. If you want to prove it...get tapping.

Cheers
    Last edited by GU7 F4WK3S; 07-05-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Although you may not understand this, but people do have the ability to get along with others in this game. Butt Futter attacked and robbed me blind in game, and I was happy to help. But he also didn't know who I was in game because we only speak here in the forums.
    But you are welcome to come find me
    Lvl 197 Rick Grimes...I will let you discover my stats
    Uh oh guys watch out he's a level 200 with 400k stats!!! Run! Lmao xD

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I'm debating on whether or not to complete this event. I don't want to get my stats too bloated and have them cost me battle and syndicate points.

Much harder to win being a whale in the shark tank.
    jg

what the hell r u talkin about do it and give it to me

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
    Uh oh guys watch out he's a level 200 with 400k stats!!! Run! Lmao xD
    How much did you pay for your 100k att account? I know for a fact you are the third owner of the account btw

Once again, I wouldn't post my actual stats...maybe to draw someone in I'd post a random number

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How much did you pay for your 100k att account? I know for a fact you are the third owner of the account btw

Once again, I wouldn't post my actual stats...maybe to draw someone in I'd post a random number
    Come on, stop teasing. Is it 500K then?
    Add me I won't tell anyone.

Don't you wish you could see their faces when they discover your stats? If for no reason but to see the red reflected in their eyes.
    Must be awesome!!!!
    Always Famous......