GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Sorry Affair

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Speak English much?
    I said " I bet that is your problem " not " ill make a bet that is your problem "
    I'm going to got out on a limb and assume I hurt you in some way. Look man...it was just PvP and I was blind attacking. If you paid out points I robbed you too. Nothing personal.

Also, you used ill instead of I'll. I stopped reading after that.

I'll make a bet you feel stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I'm going to got out on a limb and assume I hurt you in some way. Look man...it was just PvP and I was blind attacking. If you paid out points I robbed you too. Nothing personal.

Also, you used ill instead of I'll. I stopped reading after that.

I'll make a bet you feel stupid.
    First, I don't know who you are nor do I care about being Robbed or attacked, not everyone can beat 400k def but if you can then no harm. Second, I don't feel dumb if auto correct does something strange.

Either way you still can not read or write. Get over it, move on.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    First, I don't know who you are nor do I care about being Robbed or attacked, not everyone can beat 400k def but if you can then no harm. Second, I don't feel dumb if auto correct does something strange.

Either way you still can not read or write. Get over it, move on.
    Ignore him. FWD is spineless and never attacks anyone.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Which reminds me Futter, thanks for the news feeds riffled with your name. I was happy to see my hood served you well during the PVP tournament.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Which reminds me Futter, thanks for the news feeds riffled with your name. I was happy to see my hood served you well during the PVP tournament.
    Were you one of the ones camping the crap out of mine? Thanks, so I hope we helped each other out at the same time.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Were you one of the ones camping the crap out of mine? Thanks, so I hope we helped each other out at the same time.
    Heavens no Butt, I was working all weekend. I got the 6th prize in the PVP LTQ and quit. I sent you a mafia request, my hood name doesn't match my forum name.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Heavens no Butt, I was working all weekend. I got the 6th prize in the PVP LTQ and quit. I sent you a mafia request, my hood name doesn't match my forum name.
    I don't accept random requests anymore. Resend and I'll accept. I wish I did what you did and worked all weekend. I'll never participate in that mess again. Way too much time for so little.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't accept random requests anymore. Resend and I'll accept. I wish I did what you did and worked all weekend. I'll never participate in that mess again. Way too much time for so little.
    I would have completed the LTQ PVP if the prizes weren't backwards, but yeah the tournament it self has poor prizes for the effort unless your name is Prime. But even then I would love to hear what he actually thinks if it was a waste of his weekend or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes cowards. Nothing but smoke and mirrors. I heard the player that won the PVP did it playing nothing but defence. <smh>

My apologies to you. I didn't realize Deadwater was yours. Sometimes they just get of the leash and get themselves into trouble. You're training of him seems to be coming along though.

Congrats to you and the Indians.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes cowards. Nothing but smoke and mirrors. I heard the player that won the PVP did it playing nothing but defence. <smh>

My apologies to you. I didn't realize Deadwater was yours. Sometimes they just get of the leash and get themselves into trouble. You're training of him seems to be coming along though.

My opinion on you and your crew being spineless ha nothing to do with the Indians. But what ever floats your boat. I'll keep refreshing my news feed for FWD attacks, but let's be honest, you guys are too busy trying to not leave links anywhere.

Deadwater is my wife. You back off her. She's not very loyal so I don't need her straying!
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count

Although you may not understand this, but people do have the ability to get along with others in this game. Butt Futter attacked and robbed me blind in game, and I was happy to help. But he also didn't know who I was in game because we only speak here in the forums.
    But you are welcome to come find me
    Lvl 197 Rick Grimes...I will let you discover my stats

Banned
    Post Count
    My opinion on you and your crew being spineless ha nothing to do with the Indians. But what ever floats your boat. I'll keep refreshing my news feed for FWD attacks, but let's be honest, you guys are too busy trying to not leave links anywhere.

Deadwater is my wife. You back off her. She's not very loyal so I don't need her straying!
    Why you gotta tell the world our problems?

Post Count
    Now we will see a part two for jacking up the mafia list with those of us who have a +5 and can't use it
    RIP INDICA420

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What aren't you participating in the PVP event anymore? For regular game they just dropped the mafia glitch so finding FwD should be alot easier.

Just to kinda slide this back onto topic...I completed the event for the black powder pistols. Basically that's like seasoning a steak for you all in PVP.

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just now saw this. It did not appear in my goals list - (kindle version) - I just happened to attack someone in my news feed on accident.

Happy Fourth everyone, or is this an apology from the Crime City team for the buggy/glitchy last couple of weeks?

Thanks for the Black Powder Power, CC!

Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    If you blinked you may have missed it... or thought it was another goofed up event. Here are the screenshots if you didn't catch them the first (and only) time they appeared for you.

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate