Help on getting my stats higher.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help on getting my stats higher.

Post Count

Help on getting my stats higher.

I just started playing this game again after a looooong time. So i need help getting my stats higher.

Am lvl69 Att:15,522 / Def:19,066

Where is a good place to farm for good weapons and so, whithout leveling too fast. Your help will be most appreciated thanks. =]

Please leave name of city and weapons info. =]

Post Count
    No need to farm anymore... All you need to do now is wait for Gree to screw up and get an item for free that others spent a lot of gold to get...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ouch. After the last event, i'm level 25 and have more stats than you .

Post Count
    Unless you spent alot of time or gold on that character it might be better to start over. You are already too high of a level to get anywhere with the boss events and it would be hard to get into a good syndicate with those stats. If you do choose to start over, i think the only to do it now is to contact support. Deleting the game and reinstalling will just bring your old character back.

My camper that I started 2 months ago is at 25k attack and level 25 no gold spent. It doesnt take long to get good stats playing the events. Either way make sure you read and understand this guide if you havent already.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ionaires+guide
    Last edited by the_dude; 07-02-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Buy gold or start over

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Unless you spent alot of time or gold on that character it might be better to start over. You are already too high of level to get anywhere with the boss events and it would be hard to get into a good syndicate with those stats. If do choose to start over, i think the only to do it now is to contact support. Deleting the game and reinstalling will just bring your old character back.

My camper that I started 2 months ago is at 25k attack and level 25 no gold spent. It doesnt take long to get good stats playing the events. Either way make sure you read and understand this guide if you havent already.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ionaires+guide
    Boss events are great way to boost stats. I have a camper in the level 60s. I started that account 6 months ago with sole purpose of being a boss killer. Stats are over 100K. No gold used except free gold recently given out by Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Walk away now........before its too late
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    ^better advice

Probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    ^better advice
    Quite likely better than mine!

Lurker
    Post Count