Important update regarding your alliance! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Important update regarding your alliance!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    If you are now at 500 allies exactly, (now that you have removed a bunch of grunts), lets say one of my allies decides to remove me for some reason, am I now at 499, or will I get one of the gunts back? This is the reason I went over the limit of 500.

Is there a way to tell, (except for counting), to tell how many allies you have vs grunts? Would be nice to know.
    SGT Rud.....if you go to your ally list and scroll to the bottom where it says "Load More Alliance Members..." it will also state your total allies and henchmen as "### Total, ## Henchmen". At least it does this on my Android.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All of our faction members dropped to 500 allies. Then when someone went to add another ally they dropped from 500 to 70 allies (along with the corresponding stats drop).

Lurker
    Post Count
    In game name is Todd and my id is 187479951.I went from 500 allies to 81.....there is no way this is right.my Aa went from 872K to 376k and my ad went from 874k to 425k.PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!
    Todd

Post Count
    wow really sow many down?? :O I had like 521 and now pretty nice on 500?? No bug what so ever?
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Post Count
    question (sorry for spam) i have now 500 allies, if i keep adding people, it has no use i know, but than my allie count will be 501/502.... ???
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Post Count
    i collected almost 3000 allies cause i just liked having so many, knowing just 500 Count. they are all gone. and though it was saíd they will Keep in the list, they didn´t. i have 500 allies know, teammembers kicked out and many others i would have liked to Keep if i was told to reduce to 500.

the only good Thing is that gree starts to inform. please Keep it up that way
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    I just logged on and only have 21 allies! I have been playing this game for months and all that are showing are my grunts. Is this related to this "fix"???

Lurker
    Post Count
    Todd I added you... i hope that helps

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Had around 1500 allies, I understand that im 1000 over the needed limit but ive lost half my faction. My stats havent changed but How have you worked out what allies to bin from my list?

Banned
    Post Count
    Were as thisndid effect me because I had over 500 real allies and had a issue starting the other day where I could only see 23 of the y00 allies now I only have 55 allies after adding 3 allies since the push that deleted all my real allies that was not inflated . That I spent hours on adding numbers to get allies . Just shows how gree can do what they want and claim its a bug or glitch and scdew players over. If mine is not fixed by gree I will be deleting the game. I have put up with the glitches and bugs for a year and attributed it to the game growing when they start messing with allies that took hours and weeks to get I can not attributs it to a glitch or bug. We'll see if gree will fix my issue.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for adding me chey! I have now spent 20 gold trying to get back to 500.....hope gree fixes this and refunds me!
    Todd

Banned
    Post Count
    So this is another way gree screws there long time players. By claiming that they have inflated allies and deleting them.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gold spent to build will we be reimbursed?

Will I we be remembered for the gold that was spent without reliezing this was a problem?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What happens the level three map reward? It's suppose to be a grunt. What will replace it? Also what about the gold I used to VIP and get my allies up?

Post Count
    Greetings Folks,

We know some folks are having issues and concerns. We are fully investigating them and will sort things out so everyone please have some patience in this matter.

~Sirius