Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottin View Post
    I got this new update and it says I can upgrade multiple buildings but I can't?
    Couple days late there are threads below on it!!! Anyhow it will more than likely be a future prize in a event or something

Well, I'm down from 1100 to 500, and I've had exactly 2 blind attacks today. Which is pretty much what I get every day.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Update

I got an update saying I could upgrade multiple building but I can't upgrade multiple buildings. Can any one help please?

Update

Ok thank you for the help I only just noticed the update lol thank you any way

Rollster it really isn't that hard to figure out how about I just come over you hand me a 100 dollar bill then I just leave with it? About the same thing as them taking our henchmen back if they do. I bought most of mine not knowing about a glitch until recently but I was always being attacked so I must of stayed on rivals list

Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    So for every henchmen you remove you plan on providing 17 gold for the player right, as that's how much gold one costs in the game.

So if they have 50 henchmen x 17 gold = 850 gold you should deposit into their account when you decide to remove them....that would be accurate compensation.
    Agree!

I was actually one of those foolish enough to purchase henchman when the syndicate wars began thinking they would help boost my stats and was the worst purchase I ever made.

I had approximately 117 henchman before they were removed and would really like to hear about compensation.

I hope they will at least compensate the gold used for vip. This would at least for once show that they actually do care instead of that ridiculous sorry event they gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    Agree!

I was actually one of those foolish enough to purchase henchman when the syndicate wars began thinking they would help boost my stats and was the worst purchase I ever made.

I had approximately 117 henchman before they were removed and would really like to hear about compensation.
    next time don't abuse the glitch of mafia maybe and u can keep ur henchem.

that funny, ppl complaint about they can get robbed now and lost mafia henchem

i think ur going to be happy but use a glitch is a BAN for game if i read rules.

have fun and add henchem again

Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post
    next time don't abuse the glitch of mafia maybe and u can keep ur henchem.

that funny, ppl complaint about they can get robbed now and lost mafia henchem

i think ur going to be happy but use a glitch is a BAN for game if i read rules.

have fun and add henchem again
    Are you able to properly construct a sentence in any of your posts? Is this the quality of members who we should expect from rogues gallery or have have they reduced their recruitment standards recently?

the next question after they reduce the mafia to 500 or something is if players will be allowed to increase it again.
    If the glitch has to do with high mafia players and gree is uncapable of fixing it, then they should put an upper limit to mafia

My mafiamismstill hovering around the 2200 mark.
    Hey look a banana.

Are you able to properly construct a sentence in any of your posts? Is this the quality of members who we should expect from rogues gallery or have have they reduced their recruitment standards recently?
    i talk me not from Rogues Gallery.

i don't see why ppl who use a glitch complaint cuz they lost henchmen that all.

Rogues Gallery have nothing to do with my comment. don't try to say another thing like the thread.

u talk about all grim reaper ? no u talk about u that all.

funny guy again

i just rob many hood, glad to see money back again

Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    Skill points are a factor but it is a tiny factor. It is only 10 attack/defence per skill point for levels 100-200, it is less for levels lower to 100 and more for levels above 200.
    How do i know? well i keep an updated spreadsheet and my true attack is viewable when i attack in boss event. even if you have 500 attack skill points your attack is increased by ~5000k which makes the attack/defence skill points an unfurtunate choise.
    You should add value to a/d skill points by making them a very small modifier.
    What do counts in PvP is the random item factor and that's why we lose or win some fights/robs that we shouldn't according to stats
    I've always thought that skill points were involved in the behind-the-scenes "randomness" factor, e.g. if two people with equal stats were to fight repeatedly, theoretically the ratio of W/L should approach 1 (e.g. 50% wins), but in practice it might be skewed towards the person with more skill points in some way. I noticed this a lot more when I was a low level player in the syndicate wars fighting level 200+ that I would lose fights at what I thought was a safe margin at much higher frequencies than when I attacked people with the same stats at my level off the rival's list. Seems reasonable to assume that with everything else constant (my attack, my skill points, and an opponent with X defense) that the only difference between a level 70 opponent and a level 200+ opponent is that the higher level player has significantly more skill points than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post
    i talk me not from Rogues Gallery.

i don't see why ppl who use a glitch complaint cuz they lost henchmen that all.

Rogues Gallery have nothing to do with my comment. don't try to say another thing like the thread.

u talk about all grim reaper ? no u talk about u that all.

funny guy again

i just rob many hood, glad to see money back again
    WTF did I just read???????

WTF did I just read???????
    my head hurts now.
    Hey look a banana.