Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

Compensation

We, the players are the ones who are getting our mafia up there to have them taken away? So compensate us because many of us used the option of gold to become a VIP in order to build our mafia up. Where's the fairness in this????? Come on Gree, be fair to the loyal daily players of the game!!!

Dipstik is going to have a fit when he reads this.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    We are fixing a bug in some of the code dealing with mafia size. This bug could allow people to display having more mafia members than they actually have, which could also cause inflated stats. This was causing a lot of other little bugs as well. Keep in mind that the cap is at 500 mafia (when you hit level 100). This is how the game has always worked. This will not affect those of you who have modifier items that give you +5 mafia, +3...!
    will you remove henchman from rewards? area mastery 3, some case events and so on.... because henchman become useless...

If you went VIP you will be fine. Maybe lets see how grees dice roll but for those who bought henchman or won them I'm events. Cough up our cash GREE.

Meow

Dipstick. I can't wait

GREE you are forgetting the lube and a drink

Hi everyone,
    Keep in mind that the cap is at 500 mafia (when you hit level 100). This is how the game has always worked. This will not affect those of you who have modifier items that give you +5 mafia, +3 mafia, etc.
    i was told by support that extra mafia modifier needs extra mafia members in order to work, so for me that i have +18 members i must have 518 mafia
    If you currently have more than 1000 mafia, the extras will be removed. No real people will be removed, but henchmen will be.
    henchmen either are bought (if someone listens to dipstik) or are won as a prize from events,...
    so you must give 17 gold/ henchman to players, give henchmen for free from now on, and replace henchmen with other prizes in events (low level players still get hencmen from box events)

As stats are related to mafia size, that means that for some players who had an inaccurately high mafia size, stats will likely be reduced. This may not happen until the game needs to calculate your stats, so try attacking someone first to see the changes. Keep in mind that this is only a display issue - your stats have always been calculated in the same way when determining battle resolution, regardless of inflated mafia.
    that was a bug for adroid players for a long time, it's been many months that it is fixed, i hope the glitch doesn't return

However, please keep in mind that skill points are and have always been a factor, so looking at someone's stats to see if you can beat them or not isn't always as cut and dry as it seems. Skill points are NOT displayed in your overall stats, nor your opponents. They are also not displayed after battle resolution.
    Skill points are a factor but it is a tiny factor. It is only 10 attack/defence per skill point for levels 100-200, it is less for levels lower to 100 and more for levels above 200.
    How do i know? well i keep an updated spreadsheet and my true attack is viewable when i attack in boss event. even if you have 500 attack skill points your attack is increased by ~5000k which makes the attack/defence skill points an unfurtunate choise.
    You should add value to a/d skill points by making them a very small modifier.
    What do counts in PvP is the random item factor and that's why we lose or win some fights/robs that we shouldn't according to stats
    Also, if the other player has a modifier item that changes mafia size (either yours or theirs), this is NOT displayed in their profile stats, but will be shown after an attempted attack or rob is made.
    Not accurate .. at least not for android,
    My profile attack and my pvp attack is exactly the same and i have a +18 modifier. I can see the extra mafia only in Syndicate pvp screen and still my attack there is not increased as it should.. the only thing i see and makes me hope that the modifier works is ..518mafia against 495. This mod also doesn't work when you get attacked. When you advertise that modifier is +5 mafia in battle it should work when you get attacked also.
    We think the amount of affected players will be relatively small, but we wanted to message this to our players first to let you know about the change and why we are making it. We apologize for any frustration this causes, as we know players work hard to improve their stats, and any decreases can be very disappointing. More importantly, however, we also want to make sure we are fostering a fun and fair game experience for our players, and we believe this fix will help do that.
    Thanks for your ongoing support and patience as we work to improve the game!
    BTW i am lev 250 and nothing is fixed until now in my rival's list, the game is totaly unplayable for weeks now. Effords are wellcomed but only results count.
    Thank you for the post though
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 07-03-2013 at 12:30 AM.

today is a sad day
    They never leaved me alone
    Good bye my proud Henchman
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    What 888 glitch, you mean the one that existed in some people's imagination?
    lets call it the high mafia glitch, FC just made it popular as the number to disapear from rival lists is somewhere near 850.
    how do i know? i played both sides, few weeks down at 500 mafia for everyone to see and attack but also moving to 900 mafia to enjoy a few days/weeks of silence in my news and where links last days and not hours only, if people dont chat em away.

dont play it down tam, you know only those you attacked or robbed could visit your hood while you had high mafia.
    few more days till everything runs smooth and you will have alot attention. people will come and visit your hood, check all your awesome items. even better than just to know you from the top of the leaderboard😉

Well I am down to 500 but still show 95 henchmen so maybe they caught on to they would owe us. Had over 1100 mafia before as for that glitch stated above I was still in rivals list as I got attacked by new people every day. Maybe level 160's had something to do with it
    Last edited by t12pm; 07-03-2013 at 12:37 AM.

nice to remove henchem for who have 888 mafia or more and using glitch.

during pvp event i see alot of new hood..

im lvl 185 and dont find realy good hood... now maybe more... and many with low stats... nice

@CK EL : why give 17 gold when ppl using gltich like a cheat, don't see ur point.

That's right no one had any higher mafia numbers than 888 except me, who was over 900 with 912
    And I was never attacked by a player with less than 888 even though I was attacked by players who were just testing their attack.

Funny the rogue cat just doesn't get it lmao. Yo rouge with the lefty read the thread and think put it down and think before you speak. Here let me pull out the crayons and draw you pic with lots of colours

If you buy lets say a bag and them your friends says no it's not good but won't give you your money back would you be pissed. Please don't answer till the morning. Just think. It's not about the glitch. Puff puff pass anyone want some. Cash spent bro for an item bought with real money

Night all have fun bbl cough cough oh there goes a lung

New update I phone

I got this new update and it says I can upgrade multiple buildings but I can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post

@CK EL : why give 17 gold when ppl using gltich like a cheat, don't see ur point.
    well i don't see yours either but let's agree that we disagree, no need for arguing about this.
    i ll explain better...

the henchmen we have are not a gift from god, they are prizes from events or they are bought. So gree is going to take back our prizes from events (which may also have cost gold) or worse .. is going to take back what we have directly bought.
    I understand that gree is trying to fix the glitch and this is good. But this glitch is not our mistake so gree should at least give back to players the gold that henchmen cost and also give henchmen for free from now on or remove them from shop
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 07-03-2013 at 01:28 AM.

I dunno about you VIP members but I paid 99 cents to have my account auto bumped on this one site for 2 weeks now to this day many months later I still get enough requests that rejecting them all is to much of a pain since there is no reject all button like with the syndicates. So I just accept all.
    Hey look a banana.