Vendetta is looking for players that want to be Top10 and do it as a team!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vendetta is looking for players that want to be Top10 and do it as a team!!

Post Count

Vendetta is looking for players that want to be Top10 and do it as a team!!

Hello Everyone,

ALot of you know me or know of me, me and my guys brought one team to Top5. That is over now but we are all here in our new syn Vendetta. We have spaces to fill and are looking for members that are sick of being part of teams where they have to carry the weight of the freeloaders, and the leaders that dont talk to there members and ask their opinions before issuing verdicts that you either tolerate or are forcced to leave.

Anyone that wants to come to a team that can guarantee success, while having your voices and opinions matter please PM for more details. We are more than happy to talk to groups that are looking to make a good move as well, our expectations are high but we believe in teamwork. Please PM me for more details. And lets all start having success without having to bow to dictators and overlords.

I look forward to hearing from you all,
    ANd Thank you Again DC
    DeepCool
    Leader of the Newest Top10 team 909 840 094

Attk= 379k
    Def = 379k
    Iph = 1.498mill
    I am always looking for more proven warriors to join my
    ranks. If you have stats of 300k or better. And are capable of prod
    ucing 300k or more in war, Send me a PM
    No A-Holes, D-Bags, Ego/Power Trippers Need Apply

Banned
    Post Count
    What syndicate did you take over in order to create vendetta? Are those syndicate members still in there or did you boot them after you took over?

Post Count
    You have an awful lot of questions about us, and I appreciate the thread bump. The syndicate members had moved on leaving a few alts in. As friends of mine when they heard of the collapse of the old syn, they offered me the leaders seat because I know how to turn a team around and make it successful. This was not a hijack and no members were removed when me and my guys moved over
    DeepCool

Attk= 379k
    Def = 379k
    Iph = 1.498mill

Banned
    Post Count
    Very well said. I like that you did not forcefully take the group unlike the rogues did to EA. Rogues had a forceful and disrespectful takeover from what I have heard.
    If SAS has overflowing recruits we will send them to you, as long as you do not approach SAS members yourself.

Post Count

confused

I'm confused...were you saying that a group carried you to top 5 and you left because they did not follow your dictatorship? That's confusing why you advertise that. (Sorry, English is second language)

Post Count
    NO im saying that a group that had placed 41st and then 28th, talked to me and i brought me and my guys over, and I started recruiting to fill the openings. Bringing us a 9th place finish that war, an unfortunate 11th the nex, then once I brought the fina pieces in we placed 4th and then 5th, I have never been a dictator I was never the leader at our old group, anyone with me will tell you that ever decision or idea I bring I have discussed with my team first, if the team decideds we need to change something I just happen to be the guy that will stand up and say the hard things, and make the needed moves to protect my teams investment.
    DC
    DeepCool

Attk= 379k
    Def = 379k
    Iph = 1.498mill

Post Count

questions

So I have good stats and want to join good group but do not want to have the drama. Sorry for so many questions please.
    1- how can syndicate say "guarantee" top 10 when you have so little members (25)? And you say so high iph sounds better to join op three?
    2- I get mail that said you ruin first syndicate and leave and now you leave other syndicate. How are you good leader or good for building teams if you keep ruining and leaving? How is so many of your posts "no drama allowed"? You're other forum account got banned??
    Again please forgive sorry for so many questions and my English so bad. I try to post my code on other thread but you're thread keeps being taken down??

Banned
    Post Count
    You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself considering your a nobody...
    The only reason I've ever heard your name is because you was happy to take a known glitcher and cheat into a syn and protect him..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself considering your a nobody...
    The only reason I've ever heard your name is because you was happy to take a known glitcher and cheat into a syn and protect him..
    For once in your life get off your high horse. According to HTC anyone that is not HTC is a cheater!

Post Count
    Wht are your requirements? Send me pm please.
    Bananas are the best.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    For once in your life get off your high horse. According to HTC anyone that is not HTC is a cheater!
    Not at all. But when a cheater is bought to a teams attention, and there response is "I don't care about glitching, I don't think that's cheating" when thy have all the evidence in front of them, I'm not gonna let them come on here and lie about it. Letting decent players get sucked into there cheats and lies.

Banned
    Post Count
    call it ''wa7sh corporation'' and ill join, what do u say?

Banned
    Post Count
    All you wana do is steal teams top spenders just like you tried to do with my current syn or take over leadership.. DC= Douchebag Central