Merger

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Merger

Post Count

Merger

We are a well established faction who have dipped in and out of the top 500 with each battle and wish to take ourselves to the next level... Having tried recruitment, which was largely successful but ultimately hasnt provided long term stability or results and having tried cajoling, encouraging and pleading with members to increase participation levels, stats, number of allies, adherence to tactics, etc we still find ourselves sat just outside the top 500 2 wars later.The time may have come to do something drastic... so I am willing to listen to offers for those who would consider a merge with us. I must stress that I will NOT entertain merging into another faction no matter what. If a merge was to go ahead, it would be for a faction coming into SEMPER FI NEVER RETREAT. Our bonuses are contained in my signature block, so please dont ask for them - you wouldnt be the type of people we want and largely have in our faction if you needed to ask.This is a preliminary message at the moment to gauge interest. Please PM me if you are interested in a merge and becoming top 500 with or without gold and while having fun. Our team spirit and sense of fun (by the majority) is why I will not merge into another faction. Only PM will receive a reply.I look forward to hearing from you and perhaps combining forces and taking the next step together.SAM
    Attack stats 620k Defence stats 840k invite ID 970 028 378

Lurker
    Post Count

Operation PokeAho

Hope that works out for you, but if you change your mind I have a proposal. I have 12 spots open. We are top 350 with more bonuses than you. Bring your 12-15 best. We would be top 100. Operation Pokeaho. 365509459. Hope you consider.

Lurker
    Post Count

Qdoba,

Hi

We got room for 20 players
    Just like you guys in and out top 500
    Dropped out all death weight
    Almost maxed out on bonusses
    So if you have a change of mind
    You guys are most welcome
    To the QDOBA family
    Greetz
    Gekke henkie
    Check us out

Banned
    Post Count
    Same as youve heard before we have more bonuses than you and in the top 200 looking to increase players so if interested pm me. Navy team 7 place 181 in madagascar 175 in poland.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Unsullied SSS, Top 500 faction, Top 400 PvP events Brother team to Top 25 The Unsullied, looking for a few active players Minimums: 80k stats, 500k IPH, or GOLD USER (in WD events) Faction Code 387 562 988

Is this offer still open?

Our faction too is dogged by inactive players, keep clearing them out but starting to think it might be better to move the 3 or 4 hardcore players to another faction. You have better upgrades than we do. How about it?

Lurker
    Post Count

Come talk to Strikeforce

Quote Originally Posted by davidgmmafan View Post
    Our faction too is dogged by inactive players, keep clearing them out but starting to think it might be better to move the 3 or 4 hardcore players to another faction. You have better upgrades than we do. How about it?
    We're looking to add players. Top 250 faction. No gold demand, just active. Mad dog is our leader. Come visit and talk to him and our team...149485238

Cheers - daddio