Fun TOP 150 Guild is Looking for 3 New Members - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun TOP 150 Guild is Looking for 3 New Members

Lurker
    Post Count
    Left my current top 300 guild as a larger guild sucked away all of our leadership and we lost core players...we had 7 members left when i dipped out. Lvl 107, 284446attk/269624def 9k IpH. I like to think these stats are fairly decent as i only started really working on them around level 80 when i was 4000/4000 heh...I was top 3 donator in my guild, currently have 100 stone and 2 ethereal orbs plus cash ready for donation. War participation was weak in the first war as I was on vacation, but other wars was much improved. I'm very active and on multiple times daily and then some. Find me as an ally and PM me if interested in recruitment of me. Tks!

Xersius

Post Count
    Hello could I please join? I am level 62 with 324/330k. I am an hourly player.

Post Count
    Still looking!

Proud Member of RYA.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have seen many guilds that a few gemers are carrying the weight of many that don't really even show up. I lead a top 60 and I am looking to move forward securing a higher rank. If you are a part if a top 75-200 that is struggling to hold your position - or tired of being the only ones making it to the wars - let me know. I know that combining two teams that are already great would result in an amazing top 50 or even higher! We are organized and scheduled and run votes on most things. If you decided to move over to us I am willing to reappoint your officers. I require activity in all aspects guild related.

Our bonuses are
    Members- 46
    Casualty rate- 10%
    Upgrade cost- 23%
    Building upgrade- 23%
    Heath Regen- 10%

Come join us and we will keep moving up!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi, I just applied to be a part of your guild. I'm low level but active player. Here are my stats:

Lv 53
    95k/83k (attk/def)
    67 allies
    2200 IPH - continuing to grow as time allows.
    Fairly new to the game and would like to enjoy it in a casual yet dedicated guild.

Post Count
    Greeting Lord/lady, The Crusaders family is growing and we would like you to consider joining us. We are a well organized guild comprised of a diversified group of people from all over the world, we play to win (top 40 in all wars) but not at the expense of taking the fun out of the game. We currently have openings in the Crusaders and in our new junior guild The Crusader Knights. Please feel free to visit our website www.thecrusaders.info to learn more about our great guilds

Post Count
    Few spots open!

Proud Member of RYA.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Request sent

Post Count
    two more spots free

Proud Member of RYA.

Post Count

top150

new spots open!