Unable to build the tech building.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to build the tech building.

Post Count

Unable to build the tech building.

When I tried to build the tech building, the game crashes.
    I lost $8M cause I needed to redeposit my cash on hand or risk losing it in the head 2 head battles.
    I uninstalled/reinstalled, & tried to build it again after I saved enough cash.
    Same result.
    I'm down $16M in a day, & funzio never even sent a confirmation that they received my report.
    Anyone else experience this problem?
    I have pics to prove too.

In the past, I received very good customer service.
    The last few time have been horrible, I've been waiting 4-5 months to resolve another issue I had regarding a reward I was supposed to get from reaching level 3 on slots.
    I remind them whenever i need to report an issue, still no solution.

Post Count
    Redepositing it was a dumb move, you can only lose $300k in 2 hours ($3.6mil per day max, but doubtful you'd get attacked anywhere near that much).

No idea why your game is crashing, sorry. But don't expect a timely response from Support.

Lurker
    Post Count

unable to build income buildings

Same problem for me too. Only, it affects ALL income buildings. Whenever I attempted to build laundromats, Transtech building, etc, it crashes. However, I can still build defence buildings. This is a game-breaking bug.

This error is already been reported by users within the review section of the Google play store since 2 days ago. What's the chances of Gree fixing this?

BigMoney, I was thinking of not banking the $78m, but instead of leaving it there, I upgraded my pagoda to level 4 instead and banked the remaining. It's not a matter of losing the 10% for me - my defence is pretty low and I'd like to keep a low profile until it's a decent amount.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have the same issue, cool new update gree.
    Hey look a banana.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Same on my bluestacks. Any building it crashes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My bluestack is fine, but isnt high enough level to do the LTQ is yours? If yours is then its likely linked to LTQ, look into it gree! Going to check phone now does have LTQ.
    Hey look a banana.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nope works there. Just not on my tablet where I need it to work.

Defense buildings fine.
    Last edited by Chica; 07-02-2013 at 07:01 AM.
    Hey look a banana.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Redepositing it was a dumb move, you can only lose $300k in 2 hours ($3.6mil per day max, but doubtful you'd get attacked anywhere near that much).

No idea why your game is crashing, sorry. But don't expect a timely response from Support.
    Bingo. Quite foolish. I no bank anymore unless it is syndicate battle time.

Post Count
    Ticket sent.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Same and I just deposited due to force of habit well there goes a few million lol
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count
    Thanks for the replies guys/gals.
    Looks like I'm probably going to skip buying the tech building.
    I have the property to build but another large type b is probably not the best idea.
    Maybe Funzio is saving me subliminaly.
    It only cost me $16M.

Hopefully the next LTQ building is a small type a.

Post Count
    I got mine building before the bug. Any time you can get good weapons for in-game cash is a good day in CC, especially if you are a free player. If I was you and I missed out on a LE building, I would demand compensation... but probably not get it.

#indignantandsmug

That said are we all Androiders here? Maybe it's a phone hardware issue. Moto Atrix II myself.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All devices android, only have problem on one. One is bluestack, galqxy2 and nexus 7. Nexus 7 has then issue.
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count

Potential fix

I had the same problem (including the tourettes the goes along with it) but managed to fix it by switching from wifi to a mobile data connection.

No idea why this would fix it, but the error in the stack trace was something to do with being unable to find a resource. Maybe the connection change refreshed some of the data downloaded on the phone.

Had a similar problem a while back with getting the data download while roaming. Wouldn't come down over wifi while the phone was in a 'roaming' state, but I took the SIM card out and it worked on wifi straight away.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well then there is no hope for my tablet.
    Hey look a banana.