Do you sell junk buildings?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you sell junk buildings?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Do you sell junk buildings?

I was thinking about selling my two steel mills, two weapons factory and command post. They are rather worthless to me now, takes up space and land expansion costs more than these buildings are worth. Not to mention it just makes my base cluttered.

Post Count
    I sold the last of my non lvl10 money bldgs today just have those and the limited ones now I love only having to log in once every 12 if I got other things to do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wow should i do d same? i still have those 5 min & 1 hr money buildings haha

Post Count
    I've thought about it more than once. I keep upgrading daily and every two day buildings, now the little guys are rounding error on my income and just use valuable real estate. I may follow your lead.
    High Aces Faction - Top 150
    -19% Casualty Rate
    -26% Health Regen Time
    +20% Ground Attack
    +15% Air Attack
    +30% Infantry Attack
    +15% Sea Attack
    +30% Infantry Defense
    +30% Ground Defense
    +30% Air Defense
    +30% Sea Defense
    +30% Building Defense
    +30% Building Output
    +36 Guild Member Increase (56 total)
    *** Always looking for new, active fighters. Min A/D 400k. ***

High Aces faction ID 859 033 047
    I accept all alliance requests. Snipe alliance ID is 283 145 055.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I kinda like my low levels

What's not to like about everytime I load my base i collect some cash...they've paid for themselves many times over and help fund base expansions etc. I don't upgrade them anymore though and see your points about freeing up valuable real estate and such

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kode View Post
    I sold the last of my non lvl10 money bldgs today just have those and the limited ones now I love only having to log in once every 12 if I got other things to do.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I used to collect 5X a day, now only once or twice. 90% of my daily collection comes from 18-24hr buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    What's not to like about everytime I load my base i collect some cash...they've paid for themselves many times over and help fund base expansions etc. I don't upgrade them anymore though and see your points about freeing up valuable real estate and such
    They look ugly, take up valuable realestate and don't really contribute to my daily collection. I get a feeling of satisfaction when I tap a $1 million collection, i get annoyed tapping 5-10k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I've thought about it more than once. I keep upgrading daily and every two day buildings, now the little guys are rounding error on my income and just use valuable real estate. I may follow your lead.
    I hadn't thought about that, but knowing EXACTLY how much I collect in a day would really help out purchase planning.

Post Count
    of course yes. you keep only those buildings that really help you collect good $$$ .. what's the fun in keeping a level 10 building that pays every 5 minutes and you cannot collect it 288 times in a day.

i like to keep only 12/24/48 hour buildings .. so as i keep adding/upgrading that sort of buildings, i keep deleting those worthless buildings (1/6/8/18 hour) that i hardly collect on time. i put my whole concentration on 24 hour buildings

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    I thought about selling them, but decided against it when I realized how irritating it is to find a player among a maze of buildings. Anything to make it harder for an opponent.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Banned
    Post Count
    I keep the ones that took time and effort to upgrade. L1-3 buildings that are <12h collection cycle I've sold quite a bit.

Since I don't know what buildings I need for missions, I usually keep one.
    I think some of those buildings I've built and sold several times.
    It's also a good way to use them as a backup vault so to speak.
    Even though, it's only half price back when you sell them it might just be the last $150k I need to start one of those ltd. buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I sold my small collection buildings long ago to make space for LE's. All they do is take up space and inflate your IPH, and they never get close to the theoretical daily output. My actual daily profit is actually very close to my theoretical (IPH x 24). Space centers are next, and my EPP's may be going too, but I like having them for crate events because their hourly income offsets my hourly cash opens. If it really gets down to it, I'll sell my two lvl 10 military markets. I don't want to expand anymore.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have no where near a gold army but money is less and less needed to play this game. I don't know how long it's been since I paid for a unit. I like All the old school money makers and will sell off my LE's to buy other le's to upgrade for more units.

Post Count
    Ive tried selling them before....Just can't pull the trigger.

First Real Estate isn't an issue. If you can afford the LE to begin with you can afford an expansion. Most people wouldn't even need to go overvault to get an expansion. I have Every non gold building you can buy (expect Bunkers) and have 2 open sea spots and probably a dozen land spots. Yea my next expansion is 50 million but i haven't bought any cash troops in months. In the end it's just about seeing all the cool buildings as everyone of them have a fun story

Granted yes they can get raided...but do i care if they get raided? Ohh no someone hit my supply depot!

Cash has no value anymore in the game (other than to donate to your faction or participate in the LE building quest) To me it's just fun to have them all.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got rid of all my turrets to make room...one dude has more defense than all those space eaters