Stupid Game Center

So I had a game on my iPad I wasn't using and one on my phone. Apparently I mis clicked or it reverted me, but I lost my good account (iPhone). Is there a way to fix this? I sent in a ticket, but I was on a really good alliance in world 6 and now I'm worried I might lose my bonuses etc for being top 10 etc. anyone else had to deal with this?

Same problem! Been over a week and no one from Gree has gotten back to me. They need a quicker system of getting back to people cos the one in place doesn't seem to work. Checked on a couple of my bases, main one is still there but the one near the centre is gone, after all my hard work (so angry). Im so unhappy with the crap service Gree offer, quick to take my money for gold but take forever to answer people's question.

Did the same thing on 7/5 put in a ticket. They actually got back to me & restored my account to iPhone. Looks like they aren't planning on putting it in the settings any time soon.

Solid announcement. Thanks!

Game Center did the same thing to me and was wondering how long did y'all wait for them to fix the issue?

What a ****ty game
    Does anyone even play this ?

dammit. I had same thing happen. is only way to correct to email support? My iphone (2nd account) which now has 1st account on it is getting popup message about my 2nd account being attached so my iphone knows my 2nd account still exists but when the app launches it opens my 1st account. sigh. tried deleting app, tried logging out of game center. no dice.

just wanted to give an update. sent in ticket to Gree. 2 hours later they got me restored on my iphone with the correct game. very quick. not seen that type of response but its much appreciated.

I love the game center. It's allowing me to play on my Iphone and Ipad seemlessly. I can see it would be annoying for people with multiple accounts but I dont' think we want it to be easier for people that have multiple accounts.

Terrible game!!!

My commander has not return to my base since a mission 17 hours ago.
    The timer still remains at zero.
    Have contacted gree but nothing is happening.
    Their workers must be sleeping on their job again.

I have try re-install my game but no use.

This has happened twice in my game.!!!!

Are they going to do something about this??