Thread: Stars?

Stars?

Anyone know what the stars do for your commanders? I know how to get them, but I don't know their benefit. Dev's? Experience players?

It's basically just a counter of how much you can "boost" your commander by absorbing others. The higher the star count the more commanders you can absorb thus improving your current commander.

If you have 250 out of a 1000 you have already boosted the commander a quarter of its potential etc.

Hope that makes sense, had a few beers!

not really, what is the attack and defense difference btw my commander with 0 stars and say 1500? is there some hidden boost? forget that when you absorb you add to the stats, what are the stars specifically for?

Question

On a bit of a side issue, when you absorb commanders you add say 100 to another with 100, but you only increase the commanders actual figure by say +3 so what is the point?!?!

would love an answer to this....

do stars effect the performance of commanders?

More star power means larger increases commander’s stats when leveling up. Players can choose to have one commander absorb the other commanders by selecting Menu->Commanders->Fusion->Absorb. This action will increase that commander's star power . Also, fusing two of the same commanders together will increase that commander’s maximum star power capacity.
    From FAQ
    Have fun, it's only a game