Brilliant idea: do the exact OPPOSITE of what your customers have been asking for! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brilliant idea: do the exact OPPOSITE of what your customers have been asking for!

Lurker
    Post Count
    It lasts for 7 days :O wow!

Post Count
    This is actually a well rounded improvement that has been suggested quite a number of times and I am just as ecstatic as the next guy about it!

A shorter span between wars means another action packed gut wrenching dust kicking battle is just around the corner! No long wait times for quality entertainment fun only Gree provides! (who loves long wait times anyways?)

A longer war, in fact allows every battle soldier ample time to work, buy gold, and play! No more time zone inconveniences! Now everyone can get in their slice of the action as their schedule permits without being constrained to the 3 day limit. A longer war means more action, more fun, more adventure! YES!!! Many players have felt a 3 day battle isn't enough to satisfy their soldiers thirst.

And as usual If you are unhappy or currently looking for more adventure, I would like to invite everyone to try out War of Nations, Kingdom Age, or Crime City. All 3 provide good, wholesome family entertainment at a great value!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's too bad a major gaming magazine or website has never gotten word on how terrible this company is. Out of all the people that play this game it's really surprising these idiots haven't been lambasted by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydowdy View Post
    They are the biggest joke. Has any gaming magazine written about them and talked about player experience?? 😃

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Orr77 View Post
    It's also 7 days!!!!

Better be a typo
    Hoping it is a typo because it is hard for a weekend! I mean we all got life's!
    I love playing this game but they are making this game too much about payin actual money. I won't do it anymore.
    I spent my last gold bar if GREE doesn't chill out.
    I mean on the first event they got for Austrailia, the energy requirements are crazy.
    I am totally disappointed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A week wouldn't necessarily be bad if they were trying something new such as making teams sit out for a certain time period before declaring war again or had set battle times where you declare that you want to battle and are then matched up. That way people could still have a life and would not have to be ready to battle every hour or two depending upon how your faction currently does things. People would have time to regen. It could be interesting if they did this and had a no gold use as well and extend the time of the battles so people have time to regen to get in more free hits.
    Last edited by PITA4PRES; 07-01-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Post Count

why

Why does this always happen. I find a game I like and enjoy, can compete, collect all of the buildings, and then company managing the game looks for short term revenue increases rather than try and sustaining the revenue stream for years to come.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey Guys, there was a typo on the World Domination screen which gave the incorrect date for "Australia under Attack." This has now been corrected. Please exit and restart your game to see the change take effect.

Australia under Attack: 07.19 - 07.22