Brilliant idea: do the exact OPPOSITE of what your customers have been asking for!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant idea: do the exact OPPOSITE of what your customers have been asking for!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Brilliant idea: do the exact OPPOSITE of what your customers have been asking for!

Next WD event is in two weeks lol. Time to watch more players quit the game!

Post Count
    It's also 7 days!!!!

Better be a typo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    7 day battle, wtf??? Also think that one more event has been squeezed in there as well, now 5 in 17 days

Post Count
    14 days till war and 7 days long! Freakin awesome! I for one hope they make the wars non-stop, start the next one right now! </sarcasm>

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Must be typo, battle clock says 17d 22h. This is the 1st so battle from the 18th to the 22nd? Pushing your luck gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by supadjp View Post
    Next WD event is in two weeks lol. Time to watch more players quit the game!
    The addicts are apparently still buying enough gold to ... [fill in the blank].
    Question is, if too many leave, then it won't be interesting anymore at some point for the others, and the bubble might burst.

Post Count
    They all must be typos... my clock says battle begins in 13 days 23 hours.

Post Count
    Unbelievable. What's the point of asking for customer feedback when you still won't listen to them? wowzer. GREE ROCKS!!! smdh.

Banned
    Post Count
    They are the biggest joke. Has any gaming magazine written about them and talked about player experience?? 😃

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lucy ( gree) you got some splainin to do

Lurker
    Post Count
    The amount of time between wars doesn't piss me off as much as the 7 day wd event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Blame the big spenders, its not Grees fault completely. People complain about high price of Starbucks coffee too but why would they lower their prices when people still buy it (guilty as charged). Until people put their wallet to better use, we have no real right to complain. I spent 125 gold this war (usually spend a vault+). Still scored 100k+, still had fun with the faction, and still got top 400 prizes (that 250 prize was not worth the extra 400-500 bucks our faction would have needed to spend to get it....and this next top 250 prize is even worse! Ooooh i get to save 2M on a 40M bldg upgrade, woohoo!). Slow your spending people, talk with your wallets, not your fingers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think they just had the date wrong supposed to be the 19th-22 look at the clock it says 17 days 22 hours

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can see us storing this one out

Yikes

That would make for a very long week! 7 day war ...not happening.