i want fight club invite code

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i want fight club invite code

Lurker
    Post Count

Wink i want fight club invite code

i really need their invite code because i want to join fight club because i want to get all the rewards in the next event.According to me fight club is the strongest team at the present and if they will get me then they can be stronger.
    earlier i was very weak but now i am too strong, i also on a very high level, i am on level 143 right now and soon i will reach level 150 to get more stronger.my iph is also over 100k and i can also donate 1 million everyday but not more than that because i am saving for my nightclub.
    i also made a lot of influence points last battle, 6k IP to be exact.
    i love crime city and i dream to be the strongest player of the game after i join fight club.
    here are my stats

i know that i am very strong.
    please fight club players tell me your syndicate code, i really need it, please please please i know i deserve it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    waiting for the reply

Post Count
    That made me lol thankyou

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    haha my level 7 camper has beter stats than you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lol i dont think u understand the game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You said you were saving for a night club, but you cant get one because you only have 43 mafia! LoL

Banned
    Post Count
    Hahaha...great post

Lurker
    Post Count
    This has to be a joke post...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lo ****in L, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen.....props cc lover

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Want to join an ORGANIZED team that’s like family? Tired of disorganized chaos? Want to help build a great syndicate with good women and men from Canada, US, Belgium, and Kenya? Want to have fun kicking butt? In our second war, moved from 2249 to 1135 with a 20 and 8 battle record – shooting for Top 750 as we grow. Ten core members who give it their all..but we need you!. No gold required (all free players) – just expect active participation, daily donation and the bricks you win. Our strategy is proven and we play because everyone is committed. We use the groupme app for communication and you must have that app to participate. Thanks for considering Doc’s Crew….

Syn number -- 674160561

Banned
    Post Count
    Buying into FC is going to cost you some coin... How much is the bottom half of this screen capture worth to you?

Banned
    Post Count
    I think Dipstick is planning to be the strongest player in CC

Exclamation Joining FIGHT CLUB

Can I join FIGHT CLUB? Sum1 gave me their #: 594-261-945. My attack: 79905 defense: 91383 Theres 2 spaces left available in the FIGHT CLUB syndicate and I want 2 join, cuz of the influence points they get. The bigger the influence pts=the bigger the bonuses and I need those bonuses 2 get stronger. PLEASE LET ME IN, FIGHT CLUB! My CC invite code: 961-597-364.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoondude135 View Post
    Can I join FIGHT CLUB? Sum1 gave me their #: xxx-xxx-xxx. My attack: 79905 defense: 91383 Theres 2 spaces left available in the FIGHT CLUB syndicate and I want 2 join, cuz of the influence points they get. The bigger the influence pts=the bigger the bonuses and I need those bonuses 2 get stronger. PLEASE LET ME IN, FIGHT CLUB! My CC invite code: 961-597-364.
    Great, now my screenshot is worthless. I imagine they will get a nice laugh at your stats, and I am sure they will be thrilled with you and all the new request spam you are sure to bring their way... LOL

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump this up for everyone......all time fav