iOS game transfer - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iOS game transfer

Lurker
    Post Count
    I sent multiple tickets including one through the website hours after sending through the website I got a reply it did take 2 days during the last WD event was rather frustrating!!

Post Count
    I've been waiting for a clean solution for this myself ...I have 2 accounts I want to give up one and transfer my llp on the iPad...hopefully ...keep checking here maybe a admin will step in ...give us some info
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Lurker
    Post Count
    One of the computer guys at work suggested I restore from iTunes instead of the cloud to see if that worked. Just got done restoring my phone yet again and no luck... Guess I'm at the mercy of Gree for a transfer. Hopefully they will respond soon.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I do have to give a shout out to the peeps at Apptrans, I bought it to see if it would work (it didn't) but they have been extremely good about answering e-mail. We've gone back and forth since yesterday and they have tried to help me. They haven't been successful as of yet but at least they have tried and came up with options. That's how support people should be!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We'll look into why the transfers aren't working for you guys. We definitely do want to get this method working properly as it'll save time for both you guys and for us if we don't have to manually transfer accounts. Here are the instructions again so please try it if you haven't already and if you are not able to transfer your account, send us a ticket with the relevant information.

Copied from another thread:

We are no longer using the FunzioID system for transfers. Moving forward, you can easily restore your account using iTunes/iCloud.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to us in a ticket and we can manually transfer your account:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've done all that and no luck. Seems whatever I do my new phone still recognizes the app as a level 2 player. Even after a total reat of all data on the phone. I've tried multiple ways... I've also sent all the info in to the support email. Just waiting on you guys now.

I appreciate the response to the thread but but a response to my email with all the needed data sure would go a long way. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is gree going to do something about the players that exploited a glitch with the old transfer system that used to reset the scratch card and give them unlimited scratch cards. This is an unfair advantage

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    Is gree going to do something about the players that exploited a glitch with the old transfer system that used to reset the scratch card and give them unlimited scratch cards. This is an unfair advantage
    Why do you keep asking this question in every thread? You know about it, which tells me that you were doing it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky! View Post
    I do have to give a shout out to the peeps at Apptrans, I bought it to see if it would work (it didn't) but they have been extremely good about answering e-mail. We've gone back and forth since yesterday and they have tried to help me. They haven't been successful as of yet but at least they have tried and came up with options. That's how support people should be!
    Let me know if apptrans worked out for u bro...thx.
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was able to resolve my issue by waiting for 10 days after I submitted my ticket, and then taking it directly to one of the moderators. I doubt if that's what they really want, but it worked for me. Props to the mods for helping me very quickly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks oracle, i must have missed that post.
    Would be really good to have a sticky of all the important posts like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    We'll look into why the transfers aren't working for you guys. We definitely do want to get this method working properly as it'll save time for both you guys and for us if we don't have to manually transfer accounts. Here are the instructions again so please try it if you haven't already and if you are not able to transfer your account, send us a ticket with the relevant information.

Copied from another thread:

We are no longer using the FunzioID system for transfers. Moving forward, you can easily restore your account using iTunes/iCloud.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to us in a ticket and we can manually transfer your account:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)
    Oracle, thanks for the post but the iTunes backup/restore method does NOT work, no matter how many times it's posted. Has anyone at Gree actually tested this method?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
    Let me know if apptrans worked out for u bro...thx.
    No luck with apptrans. They offered me a full refund. After them being so on top of their game with customer service I turned down the offer...just couldn't since they tried so hard. I'm out $20 and still no closer to getting my game transferred. Tomorrow will be a week waiting on Gree.

Post Count
    Please refer to http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...stomer-Support for my experience getting my account transferred.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm supposed to get new phones on Wednesday of next week and am absolutely terrified of what's going to happen. I've sent a ticket to Gree but only got auto response. I've got two accounts I've spent alot of gold on and no I don't have receipts but not sure why that matters. Please tell us how to do this or tell us to just send it directly to you for a quick turnaround . Like a code in subject line so we can continue playing uninterrupted . One missed event will put me far behind competitors let alone my responsibility to my faction. Please help mods or Gree .