Upgrade multiple buildings - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade multiple buildings

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    The discrepancy that has been generated between the players of the top 5 syndicates and everyone else is quite striking. A vast number of people are quitting the game because they will never be able to catch up to those players, regardless of the amount of gold spent. I can see how it is frustrating to be at the top and not receive yet another prize that increases attack or defense. However, GREE probably makes more money from 25000 players who buy one vault of gold every month than the 300 top syndicate members, who buy many vaults of gold in one month, and then stop buying gold for many months due to receiving their gold bonus. Logically it makes more sense to please the majority, as they bring in a larger more consistent revenue (300 "big spenders" would have to spend $83k, every month to equal the revenue that 25000 "one vault a month" players bring in per month ).
    this

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    The discrepancy that has been generated between the players of the top 5 syndicates and everyone else is quite striking. A vast number of people are quitting the game because they will never be able to catch up to those players, regardless of the amount of gold spent. I can see how it is frustrating to be at the top and not receive yet another prize that increases attack or defense. However, GREE probably makes more money from 25000 players who buy one vault of gold every month than the 300 top syndicate members, who buy many vaults of gold in one month, and then stop buying gold for many months due to receiving their gold bonus. Logically it makes more sense to please the majority, as they bring in a larger more consistent revenue (300 "big spenders" would have to spend $83k, every month to equal the revenue that 25000 "one vault a month" players bring in per month ).
    You massively underestimate what the top spenders spend.

Don't worry, Gree ignores us too.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    You massively underestimate what the top spenders spend.

Don't worry, Gree ignores us too.

They spend more than $83k per month, for every consecutive month of the year? As in, you're trying to tell me that there are 300 people who spend close to one million dollars, per year, to stay in the top 5?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes.

Characters.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes.

Characters.

Damn. I still have med school loans to pay off. Forget funneling money to GREE. My loans could be paid off with a quarter of what they spend yearly! Lol, this is me pimping my self

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Don't worry mate, we all had to do the same sort of thing as well. It sucks now, but once you're free, you're very, very free.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

i see a guy last day's.. 10 building same time..

lvl 180 ? and no BAN.... i dont take time to report him cuz if he is lvl 180 and not banned.. strange...

Post Count
    How can you see when someone else has a building being upgraded? Is that an iOS thing? I can only see my own buildings being upgraded.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    How can you see when someone else has a building being upgraded? Is that an iOS thing? I can only see my own buildings being upgraded.
    same here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    He specifically wrote that it would be an item and top 3 syndicate prizes aren't items.
    You've been going to the Lupo school of game mechanics, haven't you?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    That was really clever, mxz.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonpa View Post
    Also possible as a top syndicate prize.
    I actually think that would be the last straw and make me quit for good. Some of the best players arent in the best syndicates and just enjoy playing with their friends. That prize should be equal opportunity having just spend the time building the feature into the game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    They don't need to, but if they want to ensure they're big spenders play longer, they should.
    I disagree with this business model, as would many in business, I would doubt Gree would care what you personally spend, they would not be relying on the income generated by the Big 2, you are in fact only 120 people, that's not really many once you think about it, you would barely generate 0.5% of their revenue.

In fact as a more stable business model they should be catering more to the middle level spenders, as these are the clients that would be generating 90% of the income.

But them just mi thoughts bro,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only gree can tell us for sure but my guess is this is like a bell curve: iteach can maybe help us here. The top players in the game carry the game. There are players who after a year have maybe bought a vault. Gree is not in business because of them. Of course, a smart company would try to get these players to cross the line and buy more gold! Don't get me wrong: there is power in numbers and it would b desirable to have 5,000 players buying 5 vaults every month versus 240 players buying heavily but that is not the case in crime city. If it were an issue, gree could simply do away with the bonus system. They hope every player will want to purchase enough to get the bonus. Keep in mind: Gree does not manufacture gold. It is a form of currency!!!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Only gree can tell us for sure but my guess is this is like a bell curve: iteach can maybe help us here. The top players in the game carry the game. There are players who after a year have maybe bought a vault. Gree is not in business because of them. Of course, a smart company would try to get these players to cross the line and buy more gold! Don't get me wrong: there is power in numbers and it would b desirable to have 5,000 players buying 5 vaults every month versus 240 players buying heavily but that is not the case in crime city. If it were an issue, gree could simply do away with the bonus system. They hope every player will want to purchase enough to get the bonus. Keep in mind: Gree does not manufacture gold. It is a form of currency!!!
    This may have been the case in the Funzio days as they were a startup company, running off credit. Gree, no way, have you seen how many games these guys have, from their main company to all of the subsidiaries, including the Funzio portfolio of Games now- when they sold they had two games I think

Gree model will be all about stable KPI projected stats, not the fact that 120 people of the Big 2 bought $1000 worth of gold each during their sale.

They are going to want more people buying the smaller quanity of gold on a more consistent basis