**+** Top 25 Guild looking for new recruits! **+**

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: **+** Top 25 Guild looking for new recruits! **+**

Post Count

**+** Top 25 Guild looking for new recruits! **+**

We are a top 25/50 guild looking for new recruits, we have 2 openings (for gem users).

We are a guild of free and gem spending players, who are here to have fun. We are not a hacked guild and the majority of players are 1m+ stats. We have many big gem spenders who contribute more than 200kCQ and several who contribute 500k+ each war and we are looking for active gem players who can help us regain a top25 position.

If you are worried about leaving your guild, maybe because of friends. We have several openings and can recruit them too.

If you feel you can achieve this and would like to join please personal message me with your level and stats.
    Last edited by Vintus; 07-30-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Post Count
    Thanks for all the applicants, just some extra info.

We are looking for long term players who have potential to grow. We are looking for 4000-5000x your level, so if you are lv100 your stats would be 400K-500K+

A lot of players are in below Top 100 guilds who are carrying the whole guild. We want you! Why are you wasting your time and money in such low guilds. I totally understand that you wouldn't want to leave your guild mates (I feel the same way about my guild) but you will fall behind.
    I can assure you that you will have fun in our guild, come join us!

*** When joining you will also receive all guild quest units! ***
    Last edited by Vintus; 07-20-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Post Count
    I'd be interested in joining your guild, if you guys are top 25. What is the name of your guild?

I am a gem user, my stats are as follows:

Lvl - 121
    Attack/Defense - 705k / 749k
    IPH - 18.5k

Most battles I average around 100k CP, but I tend not to spend too much because I've been in a group where we have very few spenders carrying the team for the most part.

If you guys are active and motivated to compete and stay in the top 25, then you are a group I'd be interested in joining.

*PS - please message me back in PM.. i tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full

My Hood > Your Hood

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi i'm balrog my stats are:
    Lv 182
    atk 1274854
    def 1086943
    iph 4.365

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i am a casual gem user looking for a strong top 25 guild to join. i play regularly and participate in all wars and other guild activities.

my current stats are:

level: 134
    attack - 1140464
    defence - 1103291
    income - 16094
    player ID - 318143874

add me in game and send me a message if interested in a daily player to take arms for your cause!

Post Count
    Please contact me through private message.