Guild Quest Drops

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guild Quest Drops

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Guild Quest Drops

The drops In the Guils Quests run to an algorithm rather than 100% drops right?

This is totally unfair and when linked to a published league list within your guild, making guild members look like thay have not contributed to the quest.

As the points on these league tables are only for the guild themselves surely an approach of points per kill would be better to show true participation. Not what side of an algorithm you benefited from.

For lower level players they fall out of being able to participate in the quests as taking multiple hits to kill one enemy. Could all enemy targets remain the same strength and you increase the number of enemy to be killed.

Could there be one massive enemy that we take take down in total points like walls in war? Points per attack?

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fredr View Post
    The drops In the Guils Quests run to an algorithm rather than 100% drops right?

This is totally unfair and when linked to a published league list within your guild, making guild members look like thay have not contributed to the quest.
    No, they are not 100% drop rates.
    If your guild works together and communicates then you should have members voicing that they are killing enemies, but they aren't getting the required loot. NOTE: if you do the individual quest... there are levels on those that help contribute to the overall guild quest.

Quote Originally Posted by fredr View Post
    Could there be one massive enemy that we take take down in total points like walls in war? Points per attack?
    Maybe this is how the Raid Boss will work. We have yet to see... but its definitely not how a LTQ like these can function.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count

Drops

Agreed. I've mowed down probably 50 frost dragons now and a lower level guild ice is on his first still. If he does get the scale, it will never show he even killed the one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No drop in 50 kills doesnt sound right.
    KA: Standy

Post Count
    Ya... There's no reason why the drop rates should change so drastically when it gets tougher to kill the damn things each level to begin with. I think this quest needs to have fixed-rates on drops at each level. 1 in 20 seems ludacrous when it takes that much energy hits per kill.
    Then they claim drop rates get better in Heroic mode? Lol.... Ya right.... I'm sure it will be 1 in 19 with 1,000 energy spent to kill one!
    I wish Gree would do the right thing and fire the entire programming staff, let the CEO go and fix these games before trying to make more money with new games. Or better yet... Sell the company back to Funzio!

BTW... I checked out War of Nations and it sucks. Don't bother getting it. It's very boring and a completely horrible knock off of the old Command and Conquer games... Which I used to enjoy. I think the old board game Othello was more entertaining than this pile of steaming dung!

Fix KA and Modern War and get those games working right. They are the bread and butter of this company... Funzio was doing well with them... Gree keeps F'ing them up BADLY!

I've put in service tickets and never see a response, never hear the issues were fixed, never get any compensation for my time, real world money and the headaches all these issues cause (admittedly more in MW than here). Nothing. Honestly. Please, please, PLEASE get these games right!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Since it doesn't appear to have been noted elsewhere, I will point out there that is a statistically significant shift in the drop rates for the "blue" mobs vs the "green" mobs. Anecdotally, I've killed 20 of the mobs for 15/15, and have zero drops to show for it. I finished the LTQ on Saturday night, and during the kills for that quest I obtained 11 hearts for maybe 20 kills. The alpha error on that analysis is about a millllllliion to one that the drop rates are even close. I didn't realize that the drop rates would be different or I wouldn't have gone ahead. The only saving grace is that my guildies are now reaching the end of the LTQ and are accumulating the other 80 odd hearts as we speak.

TL: DR - stay on the same quest as your guild for as long as you can.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 07-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count

Other guild quest

Any clue on the guild quest rewards and how many levels?

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weed View Post
    Then they claim drop rates get better in Heroic mode? Lol.... Ya right.... I'm sure it will be 1 in 19 with 1,000 energy spent to kill one!
    If you are on the heroic quest at the same time as your guild is on the guild quest, the drop rate is very good. I would say about 75-80% up through level 14 at least if you hit the blue target. The green target drop rate not as sure but it is better than my guildies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsmo View Post
    Agreed. I've mowed down probably 50 frost dragons now and a lower level guild ice is on his first still. If he does get the scale, it will never show he even killed the one.
    Meh, sounds exaggerated.

Screenshots or I call shenanigans for free stuff from GREE.