I enjoy saying it, told ya so. Immortals currently ranked 81. but you passed on us!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I enjoy saying it, told ya so. Immortals currently ranked 81. but you passed on us!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

I enjoy saying it, told ya so. Immortals currently ranked 81. but you passed on us!

Well, i recruited my ass off, you all saw my threads, but passed because we finished 349 in madagascar. Well, look at us now, ranked 81 and not slowing down. If your name is in my inbox and you passed on us, sorry abut your bad luck. If you are a team player and want to battle wit the big boys, post your info here. After poland, we will expand guild and accept strong team players. First resonces get first consideration. Must have palringo chat app, good stat to level ratio, high activity and the ability to score points. "Nightshift" players will have priority. Good luck the rest of the war. Watch to see us at the top 75 mark soon.

Post Count
    Well GP at least you're humble about it. But seriously, congrats on your improvement in the rankings. Recruiting is dirty thankless work. As you continue to recruit, you will meet other recruiters from other factions. Make connections as we pass information around sometimes. Good luck in Poland
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice- not far behind us!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain View Post
    Well, i recruited my ass off, you all saw my threads, but passed because we finished 349 in madagascar. Well, look at us now, ranked 81 and not slowing down. If your name is in my inbox and you passed on us, sorry abut your bad luck. If you are a team player and want to battle wit the big boys, post your info here. After poland, we will expand guild and accept strong team players. First resonces get first consideration. Must have palringo chat app, good stat to level ratio, high activity and the ability to score points. "Nightshift" players will have priority. Good luck the rest of the war. Watch to see us at the top 75 mark soon.
    Congrats guys