Strongest Free Players - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Strongest Free Players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Nice

I'm at level 44, Alliance Members 28 Attack 101K, Defence 100K. Not a farmer though just do Epic Boss event only once I get over level 100 when it's extremely hard I'll begin LTQ's as I've put all Skill Points towards Hero Strength.

When you attack someone it shows you "Strongest Units and Items: 216" just times that by 100 = 21,600 I Believe that should be your absolute minimum. But I like to keep my stats three times the minimum all the time so I only add on alliance members as I gain more units from boss events. That's my strategy anyways!
    Last edited by Mystogan; 07-02-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My LLP is level 12 with 12 allies, 52A/52D...
    And it exists 3 days BTW
    Last edited by [DW] maretzky; 07-03-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    my mini llp is level 13 with with 67/68k, no bonuses as I have not parked it in a top guild for any wars or anything.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Updated stats are at level 35 with 47k/44k stats with guild on 13/15 in the guild quest. If we finish 13, my attack would soar over 50k and defense to 47k.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Updated stats are at level 35 with 47k/44k stats with guild on 13/15 in the guild quest. If we finish 13, my attack would soar over 50k and defense to 47k.
    And i would crush you with those stats as i am doubled yours and lower levels, and free as a bird....playing smarter and letting people donate huge amounts of gold to you is easier than rading! you dont level as much and have a steady flow of gold cause most players dont check stats before attacking or Vault their gold before attacking....if your new here read what i just wrote...vault your gold after every Attack ! ohh and check stats first

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by U WISH View Post
    And i would crush you with those stats as i am doubled yours and lower levels, and free as a bird....playing smarter and letting people donate huge amounts of gold to you is easier than rading! you dont level as much and have a steady flow of gold cause most players dont check stats before attacking or Vault their gold before attacking....if your new here read what i just wrote...vault your gold after every Attack ! ohh and check stats first
    What guild you in, bro? My guild has no stat bonuses. And I play like 10 minutes a day. My updated stats are level 36 with 52k/47k stats. If your stats are so high with low, it means that you basically don't do faction events, but get the prizes. That's called selfishness.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This type of thread is becoming redundant (not an attempt to trash the thread), simply because more and more people are having their LLP accounts join guilds for the duration of Wars and Guild Quests, then leaving again, saw quite a lot during the last war...a high stat guild, with the odd 1 or 2 level 20 players.

It's not difficult, if a guild isn't full, the LLP joins, doesn't participate, then see's a nice 50k+ stat inflation...therefore the "top free player" doesn't neccessarily mean today what the OP might have intended.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    I gained some more stats,
    Level 72
    Attack 214k
    Defence 209k
    130 allies
    Bananas are the best.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    I gained some more stats,
    Level 72
    Attack 214k
    Defence 209k
    130 allies
    You have really good stats. I have seven requests coming in, but don't plan on adding them, I want a good stats to allies ratio.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    My LLP has been attacked multiple times since the onset of the Guild LTQ prizes. I'm thinking people are getting a little froggy with their newfound units.

ps...haven't lost yet

My invite is: Jonny II level 23 72k/71k

Have at it.

Banned
    Post Count
    What guild you in, bro? My guild has no stat bonuses. And I play like 10 minutes a day. My updated stats are level 36 with 52k/47k stats. If your stats are so high with low, it means that you basically don't do faction events, but get the prizes. That's called selfishness.
    The Hot Tub Guild with minimal bonuses and not selfish as other members have higher stats than me and lower levels, i play maybe once a day to collect and upgrade, i dont do LTQ's and very little Boss only go to level before levelling up then stop but use the lower units for stat growth, and i still lose to some ! there are big stat players everywhere, but i work for the guild quest cause of low XP saving levelling to much, have to increase all boost buildings

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    My LLP has been attacked multiple times since the onset of the Guild LTQ prizes. I'm thinking people are getting a little froggy with their newfound units.

ps...haven't lost yet

My invite is: Jonny II level 23 72k/71k

Have at it.
    i will wait for you to come to my level and we will change that "Haven't Lost Yet" Status...yeah Boii

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by U WISH View Post
    i will wait for you to come to my level and we will change that "Haven't Lost Yet" Status...yeah Boii
    Oh no, misunderstanding. I've got Losses. He was a punching bag for a couple Guild wars. But, since these new Guild events happened, people have started attacking more.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My guild is at 13/15 on the guild quests and I started my account about a year ago. Up till level 25, my stats were only about 3k. That's a 49k/44k increase in 11 levels.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    My guild is at 13/15 on the guild quests and I started my account about a year ago. Up till level 25, my stats were only about 3k. That's a 49k/44k increase in 11 levels.
    1 year ago and you're level 25?