Milestone?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Milestone?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Milestone?

All of the controversy around this event has no one realizing that (I believe) this is the first time there have been three events happening at one time. Can anyone confirm this?

Post Count
    We've had like three events going on nonstop for like the past month. LTB, LTQ, case event, etc.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    boy was I was off. 5 events! Building event, tournament, collect 20, ltq, and street brawl.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    theres 3 types of people in this world big money. people who can count, and people who can't. I unfortunately fall into the latter.

Post Count
    I don't know if Street Brawl and Syndicate Showdown are separate events though-- seems to me that you get more Brawl points per attack the further you get in the Street Brawl goals. But yes, LTQ, LTB, Collect-20, and the PvP events are definitely overwhelming. They're running out of events to run concurrently. Why not a syndicate war too?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Throw in a boss event and i may as well not eat for the week. Makes me miss the old days when the collect ten final item had 200 a/d. jade assault rife and her no bank fee <3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, They may as well give no bank fees, faster upgrades, and building output bonuses away for free too. And the new one.. Multiple simultaneous upgrades.

Banned
    Post Count
    I can't wait for the day we have a Tournament at the same time as a war, at the same time as a Collect20 with a leader board, at the same time as an LTQ, at the same time as an LTB, at the same time as a Boss. I'll finally not be able to keep up with 4 accounts while maintaining some semblance of a real life.

"Mom! Bathroom!" "What, hun?" "Bathroom! Bathroom!" Keep it coming, GREE... you've almost reached a WoW level of life draining addiction.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't count the building event as it has no over all impact and the tournament and brawl overlap so that also doeasnt matter because if ur doing one your doing the other.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    this tournament isn't available for android I take it?

This is a milestone with gree giving away items with bonuses in events(not including collect 10) soon there will be a bonus for all these new beat the boss X amount of times, and upgrade LE building to 10 item
    EvoL

to the core

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0nchef View Post
    this tournament isn't available for android I take it?
    it's available on android if you got crime city version 3.7