Love the way the team ranking is managed, Can we have that for Syndicate War also??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Love the way the team ranking is managed, Can we have that for Syndicate War also??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Love the way the team ranking is managed, Can we have that for Syndicate War also??

it's way easier to see who you are competing with and how close you are to next team above and below you.

also love the individual prize too... please make that a part of the war as well.

Post Count
    It would probably discourage spending at the top if the Top 10 teams can see each other, as usually one of them likes to lurk behind and then make a run at 3rd. Or maybe it would encourage spending if everyone knew where everyone else was, I don't know. I enjoy how the PvP team/individual rankings look though, except now everyone on my wall knows exactly what syndicate I'm in.

Individual prizes in the syndicate war sounds like a bad idea to me. That's definitely going to increase spending in wars, and it's already enough for me as it is.

Banned
    Post Count
    +1

I like the Layout.