Dead of winter guild prizes - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dead of winter guild prizes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzer View Post
    Any guilds who have gotten through levels 14-15 have any info on how tough they are? I saw the spreadsheet so I know health/amount of drops but just wondering if the drop rates are any different? To me it seemed like the ice golem dropped the least often thus far.
    Our guild has 11 more to go to complete 15/15. Some have gotten through to heroic and have somewhat better drop rates. I am on on normal in the LTQ and I found its about a 1/5 drop rate.

Maybe someone else could comment their experience on heroic.

Kidder

Knights from Afar - 376818841

Post Count
    My guild is on 14/15 and its really hard ,the drop rate is almost non-existent .10 queens so far

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TTKhub View Post
    My guild is on 14/15 and its really hard ,the drop rate is almost non-existent .10 queens so far
    Yikes....sounds like another mountain of gems. Does anyone know if you lose the guild unit rewards if you leave the guild? If not, is it possible to leave after done and help a junior guild finish theirs? Would you then end up with 2 dragons? Just curious... we are halfway through level 13 and I imagine it will take the rest of the time to finish.

Post Count
    Gotta agree. I lost count of the many blobs I've killed, and no drops yet. Really burning gems ( and time) on this stage.

Post Count
    Any guilds who have gotten through levels 14-15 have any info on how tough they are? I saw the spreadsheet so I know health/amount of drops but just wondering if the drop rates are any different? To me it seemed like the ice golem dropped the least often thus far.
    They are very though to bring down. We have only started this level and a guy almost needs one refill to bring a monster down.

I will let you know when we get more info, but our first member that took a monster down received the box right away. Lets hope it will continue like this, because we are only 36 guys and have 2 members that are not helping at all and most surely they will be kicked out as soon as we find an active player or before we get the bonus.

Just don't like freeloaders at all.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    They are very though to bring down. We have only started this level and a guy almost needs one refill to bring a monster down.

I will let you know when we get more info, but our first member that took a monster down received the box right away. Lets hope it will continue like this, because we are only 36 guys and have 2 members that are not helping at all and most surely they will be kicked out as soon as we find an active player or before we get the bonus.

Why wait to kick them if they aren't contributing?
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Why wait to kick them if they aren't contributing?
    Answer: Read your signature..
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    we are only 36 guys and have 2 members that are not helping at all and most surely they will be kicked out as soon as we find an active player or before we get the bonus.

Evil. I like it.

Post Count
    The first Guild Quest was a great test and really required a different set of team skills.

Our guild (The Crusaders) completed the quests yesterday and I then completed the individual quest too - awesome sword and two Winter Dragons.

The units from the next War looks pretty average.
    Shout (Guild Leader)
    www.thecrusaders.info
    "Where the Strong Play for Fun"

Lurker
    Post Count
    i think its amazing you acutally give out prizes

Post Count
    We've already kicked out 4 people for not helping . Why should they get the rewards that the rest of us have worked do hard for?

Lurker
    Post Count

our guild is at 14/15. The drop is like 1 to 30! Im a bit scared about the 15/15.... dropping ratio might be 1:impossible

Lurker
    Post Count
    Drop rate for the frost golem is stupidly low. Like 1 in 10. Once I killed the one heroic ice golem for the quest he never respawned even though I stayed at that level. Is this the roadblock level?

- wait until 14/15 .... drop rate 1: xxxxx ....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    15/15 on the guild quest drops better than the 14/15. Also a little easier to kill. Not much but a little. Of course you need 90 hearts too so it balances out. Best way is to have your members do the ind. quests which have a much higher drop rate than the guild quest. The individual drops count towards the guild quest.

Post Count
    We've already kicked out 4 people for not helping . Why should they get the rewards that the rest of us have worked do hard for?
    I like your style. Seriously.