Street Brawl Tournament: Coupe mod doesnt stack if you have the coupe from before

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Brawl Tournament: Coupe mod doesnt stack if you have the coupe from before

Consistent Contributor Deuces914135880's Avatar
    Post Count

Street Brawl Tournament: Coupe mod doesnt stack if you have the coupe from before

By the reports of several of the players registered on the forum its clear that the modifier from the Executive Coupe does not stack if you already have the Executive Coupe from the collect 10-event. You will get the stats and the vehicle but the mod doesnt work.
    however it DOES stack if you have the evidence burner.

Gree... surely this is a f.. ehm.. mixup? you can call be a crybaby all your want but its hardly fair that many of us (myself included) spent a lot of gold the first time around on getting the Coupe and Im not complaining that your mistake with the street brawl is giving it out for free but if its stackable for the players who have the evidence burner then obviously is should be stackable with the coupe as well! Please fix this...

It would have been equally unfair the other way around. also if you managed to release this PVP correctly I would be equally disappointed if I used gold to get the coupe at the later level and then figure out that it doesnt stack!

Mods have stacked before and people are spending gold based on the history that they stack and expect this to be so, dont go changing the rules in the middle of people goldspending! bad style.

edit: its actually expected and wanted that you will write a reply here and adress the issue, even though if you have no intention of correcting it so its stackable.. I for one would like to know if its an error or if you dont care
    Last edited by Deuces914135880; 06-28-2013 at 06:01 PM.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    This item can't stack with itself. Sorry guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anything is possible A&F. To my knowledge, this is the first time you've re-used items with bonuses. Talk with your people, maybe they didn't realize the implications. A couple lines of code is all it would be.

These are two separate items, remember! they just happen to have the same characteristics and name.

Post Count
    I wouldn't have spent a vault on an item with a modifier in a Collect-10 if I knew it would be available for free to everyone just a few months later. I wish I could trade one of my Executive Coupes for an Evidence Burner, or some other item.

Post Count
    well... First of all thank you for your swift reply, I appreciate that.
    Second, Im not gonna be one of those wrahh wraah Im not spending a dime more on this game type of guys.. but you know things like this is really a punch in your costumers face, cant you guys see that?
    I know you read the forum and you have seen the responses people have, people feel cheated. and although its not enough to make me ragequit and delete my game its stuff like this that makes a lot of people do.. this may be the drop that makes the glass flow over for some, or it will be a factor when you mess up again in the future and the glass flows over then. Like I said this is really bad style on your part and Im deeply dissapointed! if you thought about this stackable/non-stackable issue before realeasing the event you would have known people would get disappointed and thought its unfair so you should have just renamed the loot item Executive Coup 2 or something like that so it was 2 different items, like the evidence burner together with the coupe. Like ****trickle pointed out its an easy fix for you, you just chose not to do it for some reason.

Shame on you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I wouldn't have spent a vault on an item with a modifier in a Collect-10 if I knew it would be available for free to everyone just a few months later. I wish I could trade one of my Executive Coupes for an Evidence Burner, or some other item.
    me 2! I feel hustled!

Consistent Contributor Tony 432847666's Avatar
    Post Count
    I second that ****trickle, it's easier just say no then fix your mistake.

Post Count
    Or forget trying to trade Executive Coupes for the Evidence Burner or anything like that. How much effort would it have taken GREE to just have created a new item, with everything else the same? They recycle item pictures all the time, that's nothing new. I have a "Thunder Cycle" and a "Thunder Cycle 2" from one of the LTQ events, which have identical stats by the way. "Executive Coupe 2" would be kind of a lame name for an item, but perhaps then I'd get the item bonus?

Edit: as long as I'm thinking about it, I'm disappointed in the M32 Thumper as a syndicate PvP prize as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I spent over a vault on mine... It's my most prized item. Surely Gree realizes these are the most coveted modifiers in the game.

A trade would seem reasonable (unless of course you already have all the upgrade cost modifiers..)

BigMoney-- just put it in roman numerals: "Executive Coupe II" ..now it's classy.
    Last edited by OffensivelyNamedGuy; 06-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Post Count
    you should at least be open for people being able to send in a ticket requesting the coupe to be traded for the evidence burner! then it would be fair for everyone!

Consistent Contributor Tony 432847666's Avatar
    Post Count
    It took him/her only 27 mins to reply with a no, which is the simplest answer in the whole world. Lets see if s/he is going to reply this time, and how long would it take.

Edit, it was 23mins
    Last edited by Tony 432847666; 06-28-2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Wrong math

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They could of chosen any other item besides the coupe or anything with out a modifier, if thats the case then the thumper will not stack also, another bait and switch. GREE I am Giving you TH3 F1NG3R.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    you should at least be open for people being able to send in a ticket requesting the coupe to be traded for the evidence burner! then it would be fair for everyone!
    It wouldn't be fair to people who already have and paid for both.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    you shoulda known gree was gona screw everyone over
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've actually just joined this forum just to post on this topic.
    I've been one of those players that have never really had any problems that people on the forum come across, until now. This is extremely unfair I also spent gold to get the coupe the first time as I really wanted the item. Now a couple of months later you pull a stunt like this and stop people from getting both rewards, really disapointed. You guys could easily resolve this issue and put something right for a change. I will know from how you resolve this matter as to how you really want your customers to be treated.